Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Hi sorry to bother you but i really dont know how to go bust room or gallery or replay room, actually i dont even know where they are. ıf you can help me that would be great :)
In order to access the rooms in the mod you need to have met two conditions. The first is to gain access to the already present in game gallery. This is covered in the walkthrough (number 2) in the OP post. The second is you need to finish the main game.

Did you try accessing the upstairs bathroom like the author of this mod suggest or your room once you unlocked the game console ? I don't use the mod but only thing I know about the in-game gallery is that you have to get the game console first to unlock it in your room.
You are referring to the old mod. That one is no longer available.

Reactions: MZ214

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I have another mod this time it is for changing the title image. This will let you use some of the old title images. Just add and overwrite the files. You should see a new list option called legacy when you go to change the title image. Let me know if there are any problems.

*Edit*

If you use the compressed version, using this mod may cause issues.

*Edit2*

If you are using v2 of the gallery mod then you don't need to use this mod.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2019
Overall is a good game, but isn't conclusive and you don't know if they managed to escape the camping, or decide to stay there, and the worst, you don't get to know the real villain

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well in this game the evil people are sceintest and i think his name is l001 in town of passion the lusty god is one of the villens and i don't know if see is the only one tho. well campzom 2 will tell us who left are if they stayed there but hard to say tell the 2 game comes out

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
then why have l001 threaten the mc if he's just not going to be in two tho. well the dev has there plan so i won't ask why lol.

zeoabyss23

Jul 29, 2017
I've got 2 questions about ZR2. Is Ann L001's mother and will he be the MC for the sequel?
For your first question, yes. The second one, no. L-001 will be the main villain on ZR2 along with Dr. Reeves. Also there's still the woman in the black robe whom Jessie confronted before her camp was infested with zombie's.

Ravi1rlm

Apr 5, 2020
For steamy bath quest after crafting heating element whenever I take to Leslie she won't reply conversation just ends there

Ravi1rlm

Apr 5, 2020
Just finished the game.
in term of animation, art and gameplay: Pretty good can't complain
in terms of plot and content: I feel like the ending was rushed and some characters needed more content in terms of h-scenes. some of them only had like 3 scenes and some of them where reskins of others.
The game was good though maybe a 3.5 or 4 out of 5 IMHO
Bro can you tell me the first quest steamy bath Leslie won't reply even after I craft heating element

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if the woman in the black robe came from town of passion my money would be on nyx her self lol are the many boss hard to say tho.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well in this game the evil people are sceintest and i think his name is l001 in town of passion the lusty god is one of the villens and i don't know if see is the only one tho. well campzom 2 will tell us who left are if they stayed there but hard to say tell the 2 game comes out
No... L001 is the first guinipig in ZR and in ToP "Hades" the mother of all Goddesses, turned Dark and became the evil one.
However before Valencia fell she was sealed in a combined effort of her "children", but the Seal had been weakening dureing ToP
if the woman in the black robe came from town of passion my money would be on nyx her self lol are the many boss hard to say tho.
If you are referring to the Endboss in ZR than no... she is Serena, Natasha's older Sister... however she is controlled by Hades useing the Hades stone

Anonon2142

Jun 10, 2017
I have a question, where's the hard drive you need for the epilogue?
I had the same problem, and figured it out, so in the hotel lodge, at the bottomright in old town, you go up the stairs and go right, it doesn't look like theres an area there, but you can find the hard drive for the epilogue there.

Reactions: Gabaw
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes