pj13

Apr 22, 2018

Release Update + More | Expectations
Hey everyone!
As the initial release of the next ZR build is coming up close I just wanted to update everyone on the status of the build along with some remarks about it!
== Release Date ==
I'm still waiting on the second scene (+possible variation) to finish being animated. Hoping it will be done by tomorrow but regardless, I need another day to finish up everything so expect a release for $5+ patrons on Sept 27th.
If the animation is not finished by then, I will gauge things but I might just push the build out and update it with the animations added in once they're available. I don't want to push the release past the 27th so that way the month change doesn't make things difficult for patrons. I'll update the release table at the top of the Patreon so you can stay in the know!
== Content Length ==
Something I want to address is the amount of new gameplay time with this update.
Part of the reason why I want to do 3 updates in 3 months is because the content for those updates are all shorter than usual builds.
Beta 0.9 focuses on finishing Natasha's storyline which didn't have much left. There is some other bonus content to help round the build off but ZR is at a point where I've finished most of the map and core gameplay so I can only add so much in without artificially dragging the game out (something I want to heavily avoid).
If you find the amount of content underwhelming, I apologize but the anticipated 3 updates in 3 months should average out the amount of new stuff. Once those updates are finished, Talia will have her big update and the endgame will start which will include some more major maps/bosses plus a few extra surprises!
=====
That's everything for this update! I'm excited to share this build with you all and I hope you enjoy it. Thank you all for your support and I will see you soon with the release of the new build! =D

Jul 12, 2017
[QUOTE = "trihopatofilicar, post: 2454035, membro: 12518"]
se ninguém vai enviá-lo em cerca de 10 minutos, acho que vou. estou em 40 algo% em mega upload.
[/CITAR]
y)

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes