Oct 1, 2020
Help!! How come I can't get the Mac Version of this game to play? I noticed the file is deemed as an APP? I also remember that the developers used to only have a PC version of this game. So... Help!

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
So what kind of weapons does the mc in ZR2 has?
First and foremost, is his dong. But that is pretty much only effective to the opposite sex.... and probably gay people.
Second, is probably a standard bat and pistol. Gonna need a standard melee and ranged weapon.
But this is pretty much my guess. No real statements yet on what weapon's he has.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
As of now zombie retreat 1 is done. Siren has said it is not impossible for him to come back and add extra stuff but at the moment he is focused on his new projects. FYI zombie retreat 2 gets its first beta this Friday.
was hoping someone will mod this game. like urban legend someone add so many stuff into that game but unfortunately it just make the game laggy

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Is there any need to complete the last "Passion" quest "Goddess Trial III"? It's a pain in the ass and, if after it there is no epilogue worth this pain but just a note in the quest journal, that this quest is done, I could happily refuse to complete this quest.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
was hoping someone will mod this game. like urban legend someone add so many stuff into that game but unfortunately it just make the game laggy
Siren is working 3 games at the same time.
So you really need to have patience with them lol

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Is there any need to complete the last "Passion" quest "Goddess Trial III"? It's a pain in the ass and, if after it there is no epilogue worth this pain but just a note in the quest journal, that this quest is done, I could happily refuse to complete this quest.
It's the final quest of the game and completing it gives you one sex scene. If you really have trouble with it you can always use the save the in the op post.

Reactions: Hermit76

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
It's the final quest of the game and completing it gives you one sex scene. If you really have trouble with it you can always use the save the in the op post.
Allright, thanks! Since there is no final epilogue, I can happily skip this quest.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Does ZR2 have a whole new cast of characters? The images on the patreon of the girls sorta resemble the mom, sister, and aunt, but the gameplay picture clearly shows the mc with black hair.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Does ZR2 have a whole new cast of characters? The images on the patreon of the girls sorta resemble the mom, sister, and aunt, but the gameplay picture clearly shows the mc with black hair.
ZR2 has a whole new cast. The previous cast may show up at some point.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes