Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Thanks, what about the zombie girl? it is not in the game or it is for a paid update, there is still one room in the mansion (where there is a machine with pictures), it is completely empty and there is a cry after a while.
That scream in the mansion is just a jump scare. I know there is going to be a zombie girl in Zombie Retreat 2.

alber123

Feb 2, 2020
That scream in the mansion is just a jump scare. I know there is going to be a zombie girl in Zombie Retreat 2.
It is clear, the author just wrote on the pation that he could create a zombie girl in 1 game (and there were warnings about them), but as I see it did not get into the release.

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
is there a link to download the final version of this i am on pc and the links are trying to either get me to install stuff or the mega doesnt work

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
is there a link to download the final version of this i am on pc and the links are trying to either get me to install stuff or the mega doesnt work
Here you go. The latest version of Mac is 1.0.3 all others are at 1.0.4.

Zombie Retreat 1.0.4

PC

Android

Zombie Retreat 1.0.3

Mac

Reactions: Truvelo

JeremySmoke

Apr 8, 2021
Zombie Retreat 1.0.3

Mac

Mega
The mac version is very unstable. I have had multiple crash's in a row with no stable game time lasting over 30 seconds.
It will either close game itself or the game screen would black out and show this error code. Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 11.48.17 PM.png
If any can help with this that would be greatly appreciated.

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
Is getting the insemination animation all there is to the girls getting pregnant or, is there an extra dialogue after a certain amount of in game time?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
not have gallery?
When you enter the Recreation Center you will need to kill all of the zombies in the room. After you have killed all the zombies examine the video game console by the TV. This will unlock the gallery room and will let you re watch any sex scene you have previously viewed. To access it examine the video game console in your bedroom.

Reactions: garibaldicj

garibaldicj

Oct 6, 2018
When you enter the Recreation Center you will need to kill all of the zombies in the room. After you have killed all the zombies examine the video game console by the TV. This will unlock the gallery room and will let you re watch any sex scene you have previously viewed. To access it examine the video game console in your bedroom.
thanks, i found
could you recommend me other games with milfs women with huge breasts? They are my favorites, I prefer 2d, but it can be 3d having full save file is valid

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
thanks, i found
could you recommend me other games with milfs women with huge breasts? They are my favorites, I prefer 2d, but it can be 3d having full save file is valid
Well any of Siren's games will do so that's. Zombie Retreat 1, Zombie Retreat 2, Town of Passion, House Chores, and Sexy Quest. Otherwise this is what I would recommend for big tit milfs.

Prince of Suburbia
Oba-sans Saga
Apostle
Bones Tale the Manor
Confined with Goddess
Shipwrecked Spaceship Todoroki

garibaldicj

Oct 6, 2018
Well any of Siren's games will do so that's. Zombie Retreat 1, Zombie Retreat 2, Town of Passion, House Chores, and Sexy Quest. Otherwise this is what I would recommend for big tit milfs.

Prince of Suburbia
Oba-sans Saga
Apostle
Bones Tale the Manor
Confined with Goddess
Shipwrecked Spaceship Todoroki
yeah apostle is amazing, this author's art is my favorite, if you know similar ones from other authors you can say.. thanks for the recommendations

Retro Wave

Oct 24, 2021
On the mac version, I can't open the app because it says I don't have the permission. Does anyone know a work around? Running Big Sur btw

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes