eliteplague

Jun 15, 2017
Tell me you fucking love them disgusting tits when the woman is 55+ years old and they are just literally bags of skin! Than the woman hate themselves for how disgusting they are their husbands better really love them for more than their looks by that time as they will progressively get worst!
Imagine being married.
Imagine being with a 50+ year old woman.

what the hell is wrong with you? When I’m older than I already am I’ll continue to chase young puss.
I’m 38 and I continue to fuck chicks in their 20s. When I’m 50, I’ll still try to get 20 year olds but I’ll settle for 30 year olds.

Nafis145

Jan 28, 2024
Wait are you refering to the professor or the genuine plant monster that roam around in lakeview?
Pal, I'm a lil bit confused about ZR plot, Is the monster plant that Professor Cherry is researching related to the Zombie that Adam Reeves is also researching?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I have noticed a lot of requests for an updated guide. So here is one I put together. It may be a little messy but it should work.

*Edit* grammar fix.
*Edit 2* fixed error in the location of the movie Mom's Naughty Secret Ep.1
*Edit 3* Walkthrough has been updated for v1.0.2
*Edit 4* More instruction on how to unlock the 4-way sex scene
*Edit 5* More clarification on how to unlock Caroline BJ scene
*Edit 6* Grammar fix.
*Edit 7* Walkthrough has been updated for v1.1.0
*Edit 8* Walkthrough has been updated for v1.2.0
How to obtain Jesse's bear costume?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Wait are you refering to the professor or the genuine plant monster that roam around in lakeview?
I was talking about the professor.

Pal, I'm a lil bit confused about ZR plot, Is the monster plant that Professor Cherry is researching related to the Zombie that Adam Reeves is also researching?
Cherry's big plan is about restoring the ecosystem of Camp Zomi. Reeves big plan is using a familiar orb from Town of Passion. At least that is what I thought until I we reached the plant boss in Zombie Retreat 2. Which may be hinting that there is a link between Cherry's research and Reeves work with the orb. But that is all up in the air.

Reactions: mams3425

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Tell me you fucking love them disgusting tits when the woman is 55+ years old and they are just literally bags of skin! Than the woman hate themselves for how disgusting they are their husbands better really love them for more than their looks by that time as they will progressively get worst!
I fucking love gigantic tits :love: :BootyTime:

Flat chest are boys in my eyes

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Does the official game only have CG/Animation replay? Do you need the gallery mod for proper scene replay with the text?

Edit: Nvm, didn't think the gallery mod was updated but it was and you can use it for scene replay.

Last edited:

rzero06

Jun 24, 2017
Does the official game only have CG/Animation replay? Do you need the gallery mod for proper scene replay with the text?

Edit: Nvm, didn't think the gallery mod was updated but it was and you can use it for scene replay.
I installed it but I can't find the Gallery room...

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes