slith333

Oct 22, 2017
I'm curious: Can you pick and choose which characters to become involved with, or do you have to do stuff with all of them to advance the story? Looking at the images, I like some but really don't like others, and I don't want to try the game if they're all mandatory.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
I'm curious: Can you pick and choose which characters to become involved with, or do you have to do stuff with all of them to advance the story? Looking at the images, I like some but really don't like others, and I don't want to try the game if they're all mandatory.
Most of the time getting involved with other character isn't mandatory. For now there are only 1-2 characters that you need to get involved to unlock the other areas. One needs to be in your house and for the other one is only the first quest necessary.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Oh wow. I actually like milf airline. I’m probably the only “fan” but. It’s funny knowing that this shares a “universe” lol

Sab12

Aug 17, 2017
This is going to seem stupid, but can anyone give me a save with the names set so incest is enabled?

I'm colorblind and can't see the damn cursors to set the names myself.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Hmmm... Well, it realy "Small" UpDate...
I think next UpDate be realy Majoir like say Dev...
But i realy not undestend how Hallowen content can be add to apocalipcice story in game? O_O

• Haha
Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes