H1M

Jun 8, 2017
I like the game cuse its drawn and naughty but a few girls with A's > C's' this game or next would be dam nice. A lot of stuff (like illusion) for those fans of wheelbarrow tits but dam if we often get interesting kinky stories for those of us that like petite that are not jailbait.

Dec 6, 2017
where I will found serum for:
0.9 Changelog
Bust Added:
Professor Cherry (Human)
Her human serum is found with Natasha, you have to take her with you and enter the building in old town. One of the houses as a basement floor blocked off by vines. Natasha gained a new ability in v0.9 where she can use pesticide to remove it. Then go to the basement, you'll find the elixir but you'll awaken the plant monsters. They're unkillable and you must run from them and give the elixir to the Professor Cherry, she'll turn human and give you a boobjob reward with Natasha.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
So how do you enable / start the new titjob scenes with Natasha and Rachel?
Craft an Airconditioning unit and then install it in Natasha's room.
Then at night go to the basement Rachel will be waiting, New titjob scene will automatically start.
After you can replay by either - Partying up with Rachel and then talking to Natasha. New option "titfuck" will be available.
Or - Go into Natasha's room at night again and when you talk with her there will be an option to "invite Rachel".

Reactions: KhadrIkbal

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Waiting for the actual Halloween update, the Natasha/Rachel TF should've been in the previous update and the new girl's scene is a reskin at best. I understand needing to have an update for Patreon's this month, but as little content as this is should have been rolled into the next update and skip the current one.

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
OK at first boss fight fcking room so dark to can see anything how can fcking open light in this darkness i cant nothing how do u expect kill boss with this. cant open lights with this darkness anyone know to how can change option of game for more brightness.

Oct 14, 2018
Sorry if this has already been answered before, but what is up with the guy standing next to Cherry's place ? Once you walk up to the wall he's standing at, he looks around and then leaves and disappears for good ?
1572234628355.png

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Sorry if this has already been answered before, but what is up with the guy standing next to Cherry's place ? Once you walk up to the wall he's standing at, he looks around and then leaves and disappears for good ?
View attachment 442812
That's the character of his other game town of passion.
Just a cameo. There's nothing you can do with him nor does he come up anymore.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
Oct 14, 2018
That's the character of his other game town of passion.
Just a cameo. There's nothing you can do with him nor does he come up anymore.
Aaaah I see, thank you.
Wasn't sure if it was some sort of secret for a new outfit event or something, that you'd have to follow him around and stuff.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Oh wow I was sure the lady in the tent was the main villain of the game the mysterious chick that came from some other dimension

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes