Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Anyone else has that the game screen freezes when Clara is with you?
The game moves along behind it, but the screen stays stuck where it was. This happend to me both exploring the overworld for places to take her and during the car scene

Beside that which scenes with clara are avaible and where to find them

BloomGuy

Sep 17, 2017
is this fan art? i don't remember seeing this in the game.
Not at all, it's part of the base game. All you need to acheave that scene is go to the old town. Enter the cabin of the lower left side then solve the puzzle with the coloured ball. Enter the room, and after unlocking all the scenes of Leslie's and the other woman whom name I forgot , you will unlock that scene

loneghost

Jun 19, 2018
0.10Now.png
Zombie's Retreat - Beta 0.10.2 Public Release NOW AVAILABLE!
"Hey everyone!
Here's the public release of ZR Beta 0.10! To download it, just click on the link below to go to the itch page where you can download it for Windows (.rar) or Android (.apk)!

REMINDER: This build was switched with the planned Halloween build due to time constraints not allowing Scarlett and I to finish everything we needed. So this build is much shorter than usual, however, the November update should definitely make up for it. It's turning out pretty nice so far! ;)

This update introduces a cameo quest that I'm excited to get the opportunity to do. Clara from Scarlett's own Milf Airline series has found her way in Camp Zomi for a short time. Her quest will receive updates throughout the rest of ZR's development cycle as you serve as her tour guide across the camp. If you don't know who Clara is, be sure to check out Scarlett Ann's other works including Milf Airline!

That's about everything for this update. I will see you on THURSDAY where I will show some teasers for the Halloween/spooky fall update! Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon!"

Use the Link on the Main Page to get the latest version 0.10.2
or
PC & Android:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
This is different I thought another rpg game style nope
Game : I have a gift ta-da a Gun shoot using Q
Me :
I'm expecting to have a Game over where the Zombie going to fuck my companion because of what they say in the beginning
and I know i'm not the only one thinking that because of the professor ( plant lady ) i think she is the reason why we have a Zombie Outbreak

Story 10/10 ( Straightforward )
Character Design/Art Style 10/10 ( Some of them look like a MILF so i'm Bias )
Game Style 10/10 ( i can't wait to have SMG )
Map 10/10 ( Straightforward not to big where you are going to get lose )

This is my first RPGM game that I love ( i don't really play a lot of Rpgm so yea )

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Any WALKTHROUGH for V0.12.2 yet ?
There's a link in the OP "Walkthrough" that leads you to my walkthrough.
It's V10.1 version but it has all the info you need.
Only difference between V0.10.1 and V0.10.2 (apart from bugfixes) is that he removed the Airconditioning unit requirement (you needed to build an airconditioning unit in Natasha's room to be able to trigger the Titfuck scene with Natasha and Rachel.)

I haven't played V0.10.2 yet but i'm guessing that now the Rachel/Natasha titfuck automatically triggers (if you go into the basement at night) If you've completed Rachel and Natasha's story (done all the scenes you can with them)

Reactions: thien1999

thien1999

Nov 8, 2018
There's a link in the OP "Walkthrough" that leads you to my walkthrough.
It's V10.1 version but it has all the info you need.
Only difference between V0.10.1 and V0.10.2 (apart from bugfixes) is that he removed the Airconditioning unit requirement (you needed to build an airconditioning unit in Natasha's room to be able to trigger the Titfuck scene with Natasha and Rachel.)

I haven't played V0.10.2 yet but i'm guessing that now the Rachel/Natasha titfuck automatically triggers (if you go into the basement at night) If you've completed Rachel and Natasha's story (done all the scenes you can with them)
Thank you (y)

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Does anybody have a save from directly after you save Leslie from the zombies at the private campsite. I have been trying for the past hour or so but keep failing with the last bunch of zombies, just can't kill them all.

• Haha
Reactions: DonJohn

DonJohn

Dec 19, 2017
Does anybody have a save from directly after you save Leslie from the zombies at the private campsite. I have been trying for the past hour or so but keep failing with the last bunch of zombies, just can't kill them all.
sorry for the laugh, but its not that difficult ^^

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Not played this for a long time. I remember you could cut some grind down by altering values on the saveedit site. Does anyone have the values for wood etc.

Would much appreciate it as I lost my save from ages ago and so want to zoom through where I can to where I last finished off.

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
I'm stuck in the mission: A Surprise Encounter
After Leslie has cooled down, interact with her the next morning. She will want some time away with you, in the evening take her to Lakeview and go to the abandoned Private Campsite.
Nothing happenso_Oo_O

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I'm stuck in the mission: A Surprise Encounter
After Leslie has cooled down, interact with her the next morning. She will want some time away with you, in the evening take her to Lakeview and go to the abandoned Private Campsite.
Nothing happenso_Oo_O
After you did the movie night quest :
From my walkthrough :

new day.Talk to Leslie, skip till next day. Talk to Leslie again. She wants to go to a private camping site in the evening.
Skip until evening, go there with Leslie, Go to the area(lakeview) where you had to get the boombox. There's a building with a pool. South west of the pool at the edge there will be a new opening.
Save before another battle takes place. Protect Leslie, once you win you'll go back home she'll tell you she wants you to meet her in her room at midnight with wine.
Go to you room and rest till midnight. Go to her. enjoy h scene.
NExt day, talk to Leslie. New quest, go back to the private camping site with Leslie and find another movie. Go back home.
Skip till night. Movie night with Leslie, select new movie. New h scene enjoy. After go to her room, have sex,same scene, different dialogue new X-ray option. Edn of Leslie content.

So make sure you talk to her after you did the movie quest then skip the day and talk to her again and she should tell you she wants to go to a camping site with you in the evening.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes