skullytail

Sep 25, 2019
This game has an different taste. I enjoyed playing but Town of Passion is better than Zombie's Retreat because of my art taste. Now i'm downloading the new version.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
The android version has a flaw, it's not possible to delete the existing "player" since the virtual keyboard isnt called. Guess the code should be changed si ce most others dont have this situation.

I'll try using a BT keyboard, update later

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
no one has a working save file?
Not working.
Okay, since I've been hearing you guys constantly ask for saves, I might as well answer (since it's a little annoying to get spammed with the requests).

1.) Create a folder within the www folder of the game directory, and name it "Save".
2.) Take any of those previously uploaded saves, (since I've tried each of them and they all work) and put it in that folder you just created. If you're putting the actual zipped files into the Save folder ... Unzip them first.
3.) You also require the global.rpgsave file to be in that same folder. If you don't have that file, start a new game and just save; the game will auto-create that file in the correct folder. Exit out of the game and execute it again. Those previous saves should work now if you click Continue on the title screen.

Please note that these instructions are for the Windows version of the game. I have no idea what Mac/Android steps look like, but since you were asking for the PC saves, I'm assuming you are using a Windows computer.

No, there is no gallery currently. The scenes are all replayable, however. Please guys, just play the damn game.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Okay, since I've been hearing you guys constantly ask for saves, I might as well answer (since it's a little annoying to get spammed with the requests).

1.) Create a folder within the www folder of the game directory, and name it "Save".
2.) Take any of those previously uploaded saves, (since I've tried each of them and they all work) and put it in that folder you just created. If you're putting the actual zipped files into the Save folder ... Unzip them first.
3.) You also require the global.rpgsave file to be in that same folder. If you don't have that file, start a new game and just save; the game will auto-create that file in the correct folder. Exit out of the game and execute it again. Those previous saves should work now if you click Continue on the title screen.

Please note that these instructions are for the Windows version of the game. I have no idea what Mac/Android steps look like, but since you were asking for the PC saves, I'm assuming you are using a Windows computer.

No, there is no gallery currently. The scenes are all replayable, however. Please guys, just play the damn game.
I did exactly as you told me. Still not working!

I keep the global file, plus the saved filed in the save folder inside www

And when close the game and open it. It won't allow me to press continue .

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Did you try starteing a new game, save the game on the slot of the save file(s) you want to import and than copy/paste or cut/paste the DLed save files in the original game folder?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017

For troubleshooting's sake, can you start a new game, then save, then load from that save?
Then locate where that new save actually saved to. Let us know if you can do all that.
I'm just curious to see if your save files are located elsewhere (I've seen people's RPGMaker or other games' config files dump save files in weird places).

eike2000

May 9, 2017
I still cannot play RPGM game include this game, I try alot of ways to resolve this but useless, press icon and nothing happen , just my control still loading loading and loading. I have to open task manager to end task by go to detail and end it (end task is useless) My be someone help me this bug?

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
I still cannot play RPGM game include this game, I try alot of ways to resolve this but useless, press icon and nothing happen , just my control still loading loading and loading. I have to open task manager to end task by go to detail and end it (end task is useless) My be someone help me this bug?
HERE

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
hello, someone could help me, I'm stuck, I already did everything I have all the roads traveled except with caroline, I do not achieve that at night, in her room, the cowgirl scene appears, so I can't get the aerobics scene, Why does he tell me that Caroline doesn't have enough confidence to wear that dress, what did I miss?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
hello, someone could help me, I'm stuck, I already did everything I have all the roads traveled except with caroline, I do not achieve that at night, in her room, the cowgirl scene appears, so I can't get the aerobics scene, Why does he tell me that Caroline doesn't have enough confidence to wear that dress, what did I miss?
Did get her scene in her room at night or not? Your sentence confuses me.

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
Did get her scene in her room at night or not? Your sentence confuses me.
No, it does not appear, I already made all its history but in the end when I have to see it in his room after fixing his bedroom, the sex scene is not activated.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes