Opdigtet

Apr 23, 2019
Quick bug report: After fucking Jessie a second time my character gets stuck under the ground. I can verify conditions if needed. Posting in case anyone else is having this issue. Haven't seen it in the past few pages.

edit: MC disappears not underground.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Can someone explain this to me?
There is a file named 3LeslieTent_Preg.png at the images folder.
When you take Leslie (mom character) to the tent in Lakeview, there's an option to 'Keep Going' after Load 1. The fucking intensifies and you are given the option for Load 2 to be 'Safer' or 'Deeper'. If you choose the 'Deeper' option, you impregnate Leslie. This is confirmed with a small picture at the top left of the screen with a fertilized egg because I M M E R S I O N I guess. Given up to that point she has probably taken gallons of protag semen, it's about time.

Quick bug report: After fucking Jessie a second time my character gets stuck under the ground. I can verify conditions if needed. Posting in case anyone else is having this issue. Haven't seen it in the past few pages.
I had this happen, and it persists even if you save/reload or exit the game and reload. I solved it by taking Clara to the tent and running through her sex scene there, hopefully that gets fixed at some point.

Hmmm, I can take Clara to the lover's tent but not Leslie (Mom). When the MC pairs with Leslie, there's no flashing circle at the entrance to the lover's tent site to cross?! What am I missing? Thanks.
Talk to Leslie first, she needs to explain how bad she wants the dick first before you can get into the tent with her. Why? R E A S O N S

Reactions: I_Hate_Peenoise!
Jul 9, 2018
When you take Leslie (mom character) to the tent in Lakeview, there's an option to 'Keep Going' after Load 1. The fucking intensifies and you are given the option for Load 2 to be 'Safer' or 'Deeper'. If you choose the 'Deeper' option, you impregnate Leslie. This is confirmed with a small picture at the top left of the screen with a fertilized egg because I M M E R S I O N I guess. Given up to that point she has probably taken gallons of protag semen, it's about time.
That's weird, I have never viewed that 'Safer' or 'Deeper' option during that scene. Their sex just ends ordinarily and Leslie tells me she's tired and can't go another round and says tomorrow is another day, but returning to that tent again the next day, she tells me the same thing again and again.
I only found out about that file when curiosity got to me and I ended up browsing the image folders.

EDIT: You forgot to mention the players "Lust Power" which might be too low, it will prevent you from continuing that scene.

edit: MC disappears not underground.
Looks like they forgot to turn Transparency OFF after Jessie event.
You could fix this manually on RPGMaker MV Editor or wait for them to provide a hotfix.
Other than that SAVE/LOAD before that scene is the only way you'll avoid itl.

Last edited:

Opdigtet

Apr 23, 2019
Looks like they forgot to turn Transparency OFF after Jessie event.
You could fix this manually on RPGMaker MV Editor or wait for them to provide a hotfix.
Other than that SAVE/LOAD before that scene is the only way you'll avoid itl.
Yeah, I could have resolved it but was at 100% and had just saved. Just reporting for future fix.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
After rescuing Talia I can't go into the basement without all controls freezing. I can enter basement but at that point clicks or keyboard do not respond.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
I played only the beginning of this game ... everything was going well, until the first erotic scene. So, with absolutely zero tension built, the blue-haired girl (supposed friend) sucks the first dick she sees coming out of a hole.
Rachel: '' There's no way this is his dick ...! ''
Rachel: '' He can't see me back here so maybe ... ''
wtf? what is bad writing. It looks like it was written by a child. The models and gameplay are good and look promising, but the writing is horrible.
Is the whole game like this? I don't understand how this game is almost full stars.
Hey, I'm not affiliated with this game or anything but that scene is meant to be surprising.
The outbreak of zombies is triggered by some kind of hormone virus. It causes murderous behaviour and sexual desire in males and... well we haven't seen what exactly it does to women, but safe to assume that they want sex a lot.
For some reason the protagonist is immune, which is surprising (see the mayor's dialogue).
So in essence there's something in the air that makes people incredibly horny, it gets worse if they've gotten infected by a zombie. This is why it all goes so fast when the protagonist kisses someone, they're suddenly infected and need to have sex or take more infected fluid. (see the new Scene with Jessie and why she suddenly gets turned on by him after a kiss). So clearly, the protagonist is another type of 'zombie' that can infect but is not turned.
You need to discover this as the game progress, so the initial scenes are very weird to everyone.

So I agree the writing initially is a bit lackluster, the sister being one of the prime targets for bad writing. Do keep in mind though that this game was initally planned to be much shorter and thus needed to advance that much quicker. You also can't remove any sex or E-scenes from the game or people will riot and you've got some stilted dialogues initially.
That being said, this isn't an erotic novel. You don't slowly break down women and talk about their feelings over long periods of time. If that's what you're looking for, this won't be the game for you.
But it's an actual game though, with a plot besides the sex and gameplay that's actually somewhat challenging (it's not hard though). That's strangely rare.
Hope that helps?

Last edited:
Reactions: mohinder

Wumple

Aug 30, 2018
Is the vampire boss for Rachel broken on android? I hit the candle to make it light, but can do no damage to him. It was like this last release so waited for this release in case it was a bug. Still cant hurt the thing.

Timiase

Feb 20, 2018
something is up because for some reason at the start of the game three people are using three food when supposedly they should only take up one per day.

Reactions: hallokitty
4.40 star(s) 117 Votes