Aug 12, 2019
Is there something different about the new standard mode on this patch? I keep losing the game a couple days in, I have 2 food (vegetables) in stock and I play through the dinner cut scene but when I go to bed it sends me to game over.

Drakcon

Jan 3, 2018
Playing V0.12 and I keep freezing after I get the double boob job from Rachel and Natasha, This happen to anyone else?

CrystalGems

Jan 10, 2018
1580100242159.png

Hey guys, I want to ask a question. I use RPG maker editor and find that the game has a cheat room. The problem is I don't know where is the exact location of this. I'm trying to interact with the heroine, and all that I can do is with Rachel.

Does this game really have cheat room? Please give me some explanations

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there something different about the new standard mode on this patch? I keep losing the game a couple days in, I have 2 food (vegetables) in stock and I play through the dinner cut scene but when I go to bed it sends me to game over.
You start with 3 Characters and that's the amount of food you need to keep going, with each new character +1 Food and water
Is this referred to love tent location (same as leslie[Mom])?
And can you only undress her bra, no skirt and the "echo" is not referred to sex after undress, while Jessie can hear it?
Yes that's the place Echo as it is the same scene as with Leslie just different colored clothes and hair

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 530652

Hey guys, I want to ask a question. I use RPG maker editor and find that the game has a cheat room. The problem is I don't know where is the exact location of this. I'm trying to interact with the heroine, and all that I can do is with Rachel.

The game doesn't have a cheat room. It's probably a planned feature for the future, not as a cheat room but as a gallery.

You can cheat though if you play on the new 'easy' difficulty.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
View attachment 530652

Well well well. That's not implemented yet, but that's definitely a gallery very reminiscent of the original ZL game. Given that the end game updates are Soon(tm), I suppose this will be added at game completion to avoid the current scattered mess of replaying scenes.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The fix on SVS 12.2

Don't believe it has the $5 patreon reward

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Isn't that a public release?
Didn't know about that
Found it here