Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I thought so.
What 12.2 does do

is FIX the following
Your disappearing act after having sex with Jessie again.
and now being able to have sex with Leslie again in the tent, you just have to take her there one more time for her to tell you to come back the next day and then return to the tent.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I am always looking for adult horror, of course! I cannot tell from the front post, so does this work as one of my own games where we get to transform the women into zombies or does everyone stay human with no corruption? Oftentimes the adult games like this only have regular sex, you know, between normal humans, not getting to become a zombie and infect others and such, rather, just hitting an "end" screen if one becomes zombified.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
I am always looking for adult horror, of course! I cannot tell from the front post, so does this work as one of my own games where we get to transform the women into zombies or does everyone stay human with no corruption? Oftentimes the adult games like this only have regular sex, you know, between normal humans, not getting to become a zombie and infect others and such, rather, just hitting an "end" screen if one becomes zombified.
This is a game where you have a harem of girls that you feed and keep safe from zombies. No horror, pretty wholesome stuff.

Reactions: Elohim888

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
last time i played i finished 10.1

is there a walkthrough that can help me going on? i found walkthrough until 0.8 and walkthrough of the last update only

darktrk1

Dec 2, 2018
when i try to start the game all i get is typeerror cannot read property 'rendered' of null can anyone tell me how to fix please?

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I'm confused by this game, I'm playing on hardcore mode and have salavged 3 food and 8 water on the first day and it says game over you run out of food ?!?

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Why play hardcore if you don't understand the game?
Because I like a challenge, I assumed it would be 1 food per person or something, it seems you need 4 food which makes that mode impossible because you cant find 8 food in the first 2 days.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes