Jocko Johnson

Jun 15, 2017
Another bug, I got the kitchen sex scene with Leslie first, and now when she asks me to fix the bathtub, I don't get a schematic. I can see the schematic and bathtub faucet in the save editor, but Leslie is in the bathtub mid-day and won't talk to me, just says to let go the serious stuff and get in the bathtub.

Woot, was able to fix it with the editor, and didn't have to start a 3rd new game in 3 days.
I have a similar problem. I can't even get the quest started. Right now, when I TALK to Leslie, there is no dialogue and it just goes back to the choices again. Could you please tell me what you modified in the editor to get the faucet quest started?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I have a similar problem. I can't even get the quest started. Right now, when I TALK to Leslie, there is no dialogue and it just goes back to the choices again. Could you please tell me what you modified in the editor to get the faucet quest started?
How to do it?
I'm fairly certain there was a bathtub broken under switches, then I gave myself the bathtub repair guIde under items, then I let a day go by and made another save in the next slot, and under switches again, checkmarked Leslie Adv Dialogue. That popped her out of the bathtub and made her stand next to the tub. I could not do anything at that time, but in the next time stage I was able to fix the bathtub and continue on with the scene next day.

Edit: I can't recall if I was able to make the bath tub repair item or not, I may have had to put that in my inventory too, can't recall.

If you can't even get the quest started I'd recommend just doing the bathtub broken and see if the quest works from there.

Feb 11, 2019
People, and how in the next update to make sure that the save was from the previous version of the game. I do not want to spend 5 hours completing all the tasks. ?? ?? ? ?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
People, and how in the next update to make sure that the save was from the previous version of the game. I do not want to spend 5 hours completing all the tasks. ?? ?? ? ?
For PC, saves are in the www folder, copy and paste that folder into the new game's www folder.

Edit: I only do PC, so someone else with have to answer if it's not the PC answer you are looking for.

Feb 11, 2019
For PC, saves are in the www folder, copy and paste that folder into the new game's www folder.

Edit: I only do PC, so someone else with have to answer if it's not the PC answer you are looking for.
I just need to, on the next update from this version of the game, save the transfer to the new downloaded version in the folder WWW ?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I just need to, on the next update from this version of the game, save the transfer to the new downloaded version in the folder WWW ?
That should work, what I usually do is go into www and copy the entire save folder, then paste it into the new www folder. There should be no overwrite, because there is nothing in the new save folder. I didn't do that this time, because it looked like my old version was way different then the new version. But I do that with other games all the time, so it should work fine.

• Wow
Reactions: Little your dream

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Leslie's tent scene is not repeatable?
or is it only in Android?
Because when I go to the tent she always said to comeback tomorrow
I come back the next day but she will say tomorrow again
Sorry if my grammar is wrong
seems to me that if you get her pregnant, you can't repeat the scene. i could be wrong. in the save where she is NOT pregnant, it's repeatable. in the one where she gets knocked up, i get the same message.

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
how can i upgrade a bedroom?
Use the crafting table to create a bed. Once you give a bed to a bedroom you can "upgrade" it crafting an Air conditioning and installing it into the same room when an interaction circle appears again there.

Jocko Johnson

Jun 15, 2017
I'm fairly certain there was a bathtub broken under switches, then I gave myself the bathtub repair guIde under items, then I let a day go by and made another save in the next slot, and under switches again, checkmarked Leslie Adv Dialogue. That popped her out of the bathtub and made her stand next to the tub. I could not do anything at that time, but in the next time stage I was able to fix the bathtub and continue on with the scene next day.

Edit: I can't recall if I was able to make the bath tub repair item or not, I may have had to put that in my inventory too, can't recall.

If you can't even get the quest started I'd recommend just doing the bathtub broken and see if the quest works from there.
Thank you so much for the reply. I am playing around with the save editor online. Learned a good bit from exploring it. As another person mentioned, switches don't show up (bathtub broken is considered a switch) but I see items and variables. Going to just add the items to the inventory and see if that works.

Edit: Found RPG Maker Save Edit .66 and downloaded that. Followed your instructions and it worked. I edited the switch for bathtub faucet and gave myself the manual under items. I started in morning so when it hit midday, Leslie was not in the tub. She was waiting for me to put the faucet on. I made the faucet and hit BATHE. I was then able to add the part and finish the quest.

Thanks again for the help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darthjake

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
I didn't even get a quest to fix the bathtub. I did get a dialogue from mom about me treating her right by fixing the bathtub but just for a day. I didn't fix anything and the next day she was saying that she feels good and doesn't even want to be rescued from the house anymore. I played at hardcore.

Btw, can she get pregnant after the tent scene? I get the option to go deep and the egg pic appears but her dialogue never changes about being pregnant.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I didn't even get a quest to fix the bathtub. I did get a dialogue from mom about me treating her right by fixing the bathtub but just for a day. I didn't fix anything and the next day she was saying that she feels good and doesn't even want to be rescued from the house anymore. I played at hardcore.
I didn't get the quest either, just that same line in the morning when I was checking on the garden and accidentally hit talk instead.

The steps I listed using RPG Maker Save Edit, (not even sure what version I have atm), should work to fix that quest.

Btw, can she get pregnant after the tent scene? I get the option to go deep and the egg pic appears but her dialogue never changes about being pregnant.
I would imagine that this is yet to be implemented.

Reactions: swmas

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
I didn't get the quest either, just that same line in the morning when I was checking on the garden and accidentally hit talk instead.

The steps I listed using RPG Maker Save Edit, (not even sure what version I have atm), should work to fix that quest.

I would imagine that this is yet to be implemented.
Is there a special scene after fixing the bathtub?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes