Jocko Johnson

Jun 15, 2017
Is there a special scene after fixing the bathtub?
No, mine was the same. Since my quest was busted, I was able to have sex or hj (or bj, i forget) before and after fixing the faucet. My guess is that if the quest line wasn't broken, this scene unlocks the 'sex' option.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
No, mine was the same. Since my quest was busted, I was able to have sex or hj (or bj, i forget) before and after fixing the faucet. My guess is that if the quest line wasn't broken, this scene unlocks the 'sex' option.
No point in trying to use a save editor then, I already have all those options.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I mean...you do know the women the zombies took a crack at were probably eaten after, right? You don't run into that many survivors, so...where'd all the other women go?

So, you want the female cast to die, is what you're saying.
Well in the last part of the aunt storyline we learn that women that get shacked by an infected go nuts with lust and affection and keep begging to be fucked by any infected until they die.
We also see this first hand with the latest update as Jessica is nearly falling pray to this aswell... also she mentions that the women were heading for the cave in old town.
So yeah it would ultimately include death, but before that it would be a true NTR story... which would probably be worse for most Patrons

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I mean...you do know the women the zombies took a crack at were probably eaten after, right? You don't run into that many survivors, so...where'd all the other women go?

So, you want the female cast to die, is what you're saying.
That was a hell of a reach there buddy, hope you stretched properly beforehand. I just expected this to be a different from the game they kinda just copied. Granted this game is definitely better in terms of artwork and gameplay than AZL, but it's just too samey, but hey some people like the same thing over and over again.

Shuichi_Akai

Dec 16, 2017
Am i the only one, that isn't able to install this game for android? The zip file doesn't contain an apk file and the other links don't work.
I would be glad if someone could help me out here

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes