Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Release Date Information! (This Week & Next)

Hey everyone!

The Character Showdown updates for Zombie's Retreat 1 & Zombie's Retreat 2 are finishing up and will be releasing very soon!

Unlike other updates, I'm going to avoid listing actual release dates because I'm going to do a staggered release and the days might vary.

First - Zombie's Retreat 1 will be updated. You can purchase a copy of the game on the ZR1 itch page. If you've already purchased the game, as long as you log in from your itch account, you should be able to download the newest version for free***

Second
- Zombie's Retreat 2 will be updated and released here for $5+ ZR2 Patrons!

Third/Finally - ZR2's update will go public on the ZR2 itch page for everyone to play, roughly 3 days after the $5+ Patron release.

I highly encourage you to bookmark this page, my twitter account, or stay up to date in the Discord channel so you can know when each release has happened. The releases should start later this week and will carry into next week.

======

Remember, these updates are going to be quite short. They're just the special scenes for both Leslie & Meredith celebrating their wins in the first 2 Character Showdown tournaments. Next month will be Fiona's update in ZR2 so that will have a more traditional questline and will add more playtime to the game.

*** If you are having issues downloading the ZR1 update even if you previously purchased it, Leslie's scene will also be viewable in the ZR2 update so her scene will still be accessible from the free/public release too.

======

That's everything for this update! Hope this isn't too confusing. If you have any questions, feel free to ask below and I will try to check back and answer them.

Thank you all so much for your support and for playing Zombie's Retreat! See you all soon!

kodam54

Apr 25, 2023
can someone help me i get stuck in basement
I try to move but still can't and if I relog the game stays the same
I don't want to lose my progress
1684800149280.png

Reactions: RedHeadMaster

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I use that version and i open in basement afther that i get stuck
View attachment 2642648
I am going to guess that you gave yourself a bunch of items using that mod. The game uses a number of switches and variables to determine what should activate and what shouldn't. By changing that you have messed a number of triggers. The only way you can fix that is to remove the key items that you shouldn't have yet.

kodam54

Apr 25, 2023
I am going to guess that you gave yourself a bunch of items using that mod. The game uses a number of switches and variables to determine what should activate and what shouldn't. By changing that you have messed a number of triggers. The only way you can fix that is to remove the key items that you shouldn't have yet.
thank you I have found the problem
i have a mission from NATASHA craft the Bedroom Construction and i use cheat to get instant then i get stuck

silvian1521

Apr 10, 2021
Is there a mod/cheat that allows movement in RPGM's using WASD? I am not an arrow fan.

EDIT: Nvm, there is an option to toggle it in settings. Tho, I think I've played RPGM games before which didnt have this option.

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Is there a mod/cheat that allows movement in RPGM's using WASD? I am not an arrow fan.

EDIT: Nvm, there is an option to toggle it in settings. Tho, I think I've played RPGM games before which didnt have this option.
If you select options and then select keyboard configuration you can change the keys to be whatever you want.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
i2rEpa.png

Zombie's Retreat 1 - Version 1.1.0

To access the new outfit, you'll need to do the following two things:

1- Reach the first 'home-run' scene with Leslie

2- Find a costume around Camp Zomi to unlock the wardrobe feature in your room

PC

Android

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes