Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
How do I get the Councilor HJ and BJ scene. I keep talking to her and taking her out to scavenge but nothing happens.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Just completed the latest version and i love this game. Funny, plenty of content thus far and a very good story.. Keep up the awesome work..

Nutwood

Jan 16, 2018
So I keep getting a black screen after the sister find the boombox and I hurt the zombie the first time, then it says I died. I have tried shooting the way the zombie was but all it did was use all my ammo and then kill me, is anyone else having this problem? (using version 2.1)

R

rufous

So I keep getting a black screen after the sister find the boombox and I hurt the zombie the first time, then it says I died. I have tried shooting the way the zombie was but all it did was use all my ammo and then kill me, is anyone else having this problem? (using version 2.1)
Supposedly you can go to turn on the light and then shoot the boss zombie afterwards. I didn't have much success with this.

is there any cheats?
You can edit the save, like on saveeditonline . com.

Dragan

Aug 1, 2017
Supposedly you can go to turn on the light and then shoot the boss zombie afterwards. I didn't have much success with this.

You can edit the save, like on saveeditonline . com.
how i do that ? and what i need to do ?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How do I get the Councilor HJ and BJ scene. I keep talking to her and taking her out to scavenge but nothing happens.
MC has to suffers some minor zombie damage/contact before they return home from scavenging, to trigger the good stuff! Took me a while to figure that one out for myself.

R

rufous

how i do that ? and what i need to do ?
From memories here. In your game files, look for files with .sav extension. On that save edit website, upload one of the sav file, then change, say, number of items.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
And this is why english rpgs stomp the jap ones NO CENSORSHIP!!! thank you. Gonna check back a year later hopefully we have a full version.

Liliadent

Jun 21, 2018
After taking out her in the scavenge make sure your health is low or you have got hit by zombies then come back to home. She will offer you a first aid.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
"If you played the Beta test build (0.2-0.2.1),
there are some small glitch fixes in this build as well as a way to replay a particular scene now so there have been some small additions!"

Anyone know what small additions they put into the game? Because i am almost at the end of 2.2.1 and I did not want to start over

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
what you asked for was posted within the last 3 pages...just bother and search for it

OK I have 6 metal and fuse. How do I craft it? I remember being able to craft ammo shovel and saw, but I can't get anything to craft now.
should be the 2nd last item in the list... what do you mean with you can't craft?
is you list empty or can't you select anything?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes