OpHole

Apr 20, 2020
This game is an RPGMaker game, which means that it was made in the RPGMaker engine, which is an engine that lets devs make games using pre-built assets like tiles, sprites, etc. However it also means you can't just download it, you have to download the RTP or "Run-Time Package" which contains all of the assets and everything for the specific version of RPGMaker that the game you're trying to play was made with.

You should be able to get the RTP for every version of RPGM off of the official website, linked .
I've many RPGM games and it's the first time that i've this sort of problems.
If you need other downloads, installation instructions should be modified. It's not "extract and run".
Thanks for the link, will try this tonight ;)

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
The art is pretentious, to say the least, but the topic of the game peaked my interest. MC getting fucked by an ostrich? I gotta see this!

QuadraL

Jul 20, 2017
Is this is completed or still under development?
Completed for the most part. I've been following the Creator's Cien page. He recently did and update to the game but I think it was just bug fixes. He hinted at doing something like Jurassic Park with dinosaurs and whatnot. I'm not sure if it will be like an update to the game or a separate game entirely. He also hinted at doing something with an Aquarium w/ aquatic animals. Again I don't know if it will be addon to base game or separate game entirely.

He's currently working on a game where you play as a female barbarian during the age of Attila the Hun.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Firstly the Fonts folder missing, and now the same problem with the character/vehicle...... :rolleyes:
Copied a picture and named it Vehicle, now it's a missing Graphics/System/Shadow :cautious:
i got the character/vehicle crash but was when item a chicken (item in game) i didn't eat and pass that part i don't know what the translation broke but for know its pretty smooth

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
i like this game , my only regret is than you can't sprint , but i like this this game ^^

and i think the second game of morning explosion " age of ashes " make me more glad xD

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes