AnonBone

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah because it's a Japanese game, not Korean. Where it's made doesn't change that. I also don't think it's made in Korea anyway.
The limited evidence I have so far for this claim that it is made in South Korea is in the beginning of the game where it stated the provoince where the Zoo is located - a quick google check of its name will show it is a South Korean province.
Other than that I recognize the art style being reminiscent of other Korean works I've seen before.
It's possible the game is only officially published in Japanese since many anime or hentai culture products from South Korean origin are regularly made in Japanese from the start since they have a larger audience and impact on Japanese speaking/reading target audiences.

If someone can ask the creator if he/she is Japanese or Korean it may be cleared for sure then.
Being aknowledged as a South Korean made game is important to those who want to give the proper credits, and make sure that Korean indie developers aren't overlooked in this industry, just for making their games in Japanese or English, which obviously obscures their origins and artistic heritage.

Apr 17, 2021
If I wanted to edit this translation for grammar/readability/consistency, how would I do that? Does anyone know? Translator++ doesn't seem to play nicely with this game.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Is there another scene after the panda and the credits the game says keep playing there is an epilogue scene can someone tell me where it is? Also how do you open the chests in the replay room?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I made an MTL for v1.05
(for personal use but if anyone wants it feel free to use it)
info:
An edited MTL, a combination of manual translation with assistance from Deepl & Papago (for the korean parts of the game).
Added Fullscreen++ (F5 key= fullscreen, F6 key = change window size) and a word wrapping script.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ps.needs a bit more editing ~ removing remaining double sentences (deepl tends create a lot of them), swap "he"/"she" in some sentences that I missed, and and a very few sentences in jap).
I'll update this post in after I fix them.

Edit: Everything is fixed

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes