• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

shazba jnr

Formerly 'Shazba Jnr'
Feb 3, 2024
She wouldn't work every weekday, the joint probably isn't even open every weekday. Strip joints do best on Friday and Saturdays since people typically don't work the next day.

So Friday and Saturday are the day's she'd peak. The rest of the days of the week would be shit.

Looking at this timeline, we can gauge what days she works:
  • Monday: In Episode 7 the boys are cleaning and the club is open but dead, they even comment on how sad it is. Lily isn't there.
  • Tuesday: In Episode 3 the MC goes to the Pink Rose for the first time and meets Lily. In Episode 7 Lily is chatting with the girls at the Pink Rose.
  • Wednesday: We don't know, but I'm gonna say they close midweek.
  • Thursday: In Episode 4 the MC goes to the Pink Rose if he's staying with Derek. Lily isn't there.
  • Friday: In Episode 8 we have the second cleaning day, Lily is there, but we don't know when it is, but given how well it's going, it's likely a Friday or Saturday.
  • Saturday: In Episode 5, Lily bails on the Prep Party and goes back to the Pink Rose.
  • Sunday: No details, but probably closed.
So possibly she just works three days a week, and Tuesday would be the worst ($300), with Friday and Saturday when she's raking it in ($700).

It's unlikely she's clearing 100K a year.

Last edited by a moderator:

anony66

Oct 9, 2017
She wouldn't work every weekday, the joint probably isn't even open every weekday. Strip joints do best on Friday and Saturdays since people typically don't work the next day.

So Friday and Saturday are the day's she'd peak. The rest of the days of the week would be shit.

Looking at this timeline, we can gauge what days she works:
  • Monday: In Episode 7 the boys are cleaning and the club is open but dead, they even comment on how sad it is. Lily isn't there.
  • Tuesday: In Episode 3 the MC goes to the Pink Rose for the first time and meets Lily. In Episode 7 Lily is chatting with the girls at the Pink Rose.
  • Wednesday: We don't know, but I'm gonna say they close midweek.
  • Thursday: In Episode 4 the MC goes to the Pink Rose if he's staying with Derek. Lily isn't there.
  • Friday: In Episode 8 we have the second cleaning day, Lily is there, but we don't know when it is, but given how well it's going, it's likely a Friday or Saturday.
  • Saturday: In Episode 5, Lily bails on the Prep Party and goes back to the Pink Rose.
  • Sunday: No details, but probably closed.
So possibly she just works three days a week, and Tuesday would be the worst ($300), with Friday and Saturday when she's raking it in ($700).

It's unlikely she's clearing 100K a year.
That timeline is great. Do you know if there is a continuation for E9&10?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
MC didn't assume anything he had no cue what Sage name was, Josy and Maya only tell him she use's Morgan after he finds out
The important question is, what didn't the MC suspect?

The MC guessed and didn't know for Sage to be a Burke because that's what he found out in EP9 and also asked Josy and Maya about it. The MC specifically asked if Sage was a Burke. This suggests that he may or may not have known that Sage's last name is Morgan because she uses that last name.

What puzzles me more is how Sage reacts to Neil's full name. Don't misunderstand how Sage reacts and not what she says in response. Sage's reaction, i.e. facial expressions and gestures, indicate that she has heard Neil's last name before. We just don't know in what context.

Mar 2, 2022
Heatmaps
I thought it would be intriguing to create heatmaps that show the release day and time of the different content DPC showcases throughout the development process.
All times are in UTC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2017
The MC guessed and didn't know for Sage to be a Burke because that's what he found out in EP9 and also asked Josy and Maya about it. The MC specifically asked if Sage was a Burke. This suggests that he may or may not have known that Sage's last name is Morgan because she uses that last name.
When he asks that, and MJ respond with the "Morgan-Burke" hyphenate, he seems to act like he already knew the Morgan part, even though that was never established beforehand (the same happens with knowing Josy's last name, but that's more acceptable). Sage gives a good reason for not using Burke, and this particular instance is supposed to play out like "oh there's no way MC could have ever suspected this, why would he" but it's still another case of MC being a huge dumbass.

What puzzles me more is how Sage reacts to Neil's full name. Don't misunderstand how Sage reacts and not what she says in response. Sage's reaction, i.e. facial expressions and gestures, indicate that she has heard Neil's last name before. We just don't know in what context.
You're saying ignore the fact that she says she didn't know what Neil's/MC's last name is?

• Hey there
Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
When he asks that, and MJ respond with the "Morgan-Burke" hyphenate, he seems to act like he already knew the Morgan part, even though that was never established beforehand (the same happens with knowing Josy's last name, but that's more acceptable). Sage gives a good reason for not using Burke, and this particular instance is supposed to play out like "oh there's no way MC could have ever suspected this, why would he" but it's still another case of MC being a huge dumbass.

You're saying ignore the fact that she says she didn't know what Neil's/MC's last name is?
I need to see that part again because I hadn't gotten that impression. however, it still seems strange to me, because Sage doesn't have a better relationship with the “Morgan” part of her life than the “Burke” part

Jul 29, 2017
I need to see that part again because I hadn't gotten that impression. however, it still seems strange to me, because Sage doesn't have a better relationship with the “Morgan” part of her life than the “Burke” part
Tbh I don't really get that impression either, it's more like he's desperately trying grasp onto the newly learned fact that Sage only goes by Morgan as a way to validate his ignorance of who her family is. But just for the sake of argument, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt here and say he did know about Morgan beforehand. Still a dumbass though.

I can't remember exactly what she said, but besides not wanting to coast off the Burke name like Tyballs, keeping the Morgan name is a reminder of where she came from. It provides her own identity, and maybe even secretly, it's a way for her real parents to find her.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I agree with you. Sage is the president of HOTs and the last name she uses, Morgan, will be known on campus. It's unlikely so the MC has never heard the last name Morgan that Sage uses. But Sage is actively hiding her middle last name, Burke, and not everyone knows it. Who could have known it before? Quinn, Tommy, Rusty and Jacob. Maya won't have known it until the end of EP7 so Sage is a Burke and then Josy in EP8 where Josy and Maya spoke to Sage.
People can deliberately lie, but most lies are unmasked by body language, i.e. gestures and facial expressions. Sage won't even have lied about not knowing the MC's father's full name. But her body language clearly indicates that she has heard Neil's full name before, just didn't know it was the MC's father. So it's interesting in what context Sage heard Neil's full name for the first time. Let's not forget so the MC got his mother's diary for his birthday, but even Neil doesn't know who the package came from. But this package came by post and so Neil's full name and address must have been on it. Ergo, some person knows exactly who Neil and the MC are.

Speculation. Stephen Burke is in contact with a Priscilla. What if this Priscilla really has something to do with the MC and therefore Stephen Burke is also involved? Sage could have heard the full name at home. Maybe Stephen Burke also asked his daughter to take a package to the post office and Sage read Neil's full name. Of course, Sage would then ask herself why her father sent a parcel to the MC's father. But that's just speculation.

Sep 26, 2023
It makes me think of something o_O

Screen_05.png Screen_06.png Screen_07.png Screen_08.png Screen_09.png Screen_10.png

How could she know for certain that it's not ? Yes those are Josy, Maya & Isabella names but Taylor, Bailey and Roberts are very common names. It might be a simple namesake but no. She is so adamant about it :unsure:

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
So Lily is going to go to college to make less money then she is now by a large amount and never would make that kind of money unless she becomes a NP but it would takes years to get there, So it would be smarter so Lily to drop out of college and start a stripping empire makes you want to rethink your life don' t it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps because she doesn't want to be a stripper for the rest of her life?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I agree with you. Sage is the president of HOTs and the last name she uses, Morgan, will be known on campus. It's unlikely so the MC has never heard the last name Morgan that Sage uses. But Sage is actively hiding her middle last name, Burke, and not everyone knows it. Who could have known it before? Quinn, Tommy, Rusty and Jacob. Maya won't have known it until the end of EP7 so Sage is a Burke and then Josy in EP8 where Josy and Maya spoke to Sage.
But why would Tommy and Jacob know if it wasn't public knowledge? Quinn is Sage's VP so yes I could understand her knowing while Sage is trying to keep it quiet, Rusty is president of another frat so maybe it's something that needs to be known at that level for some reason (obviously Tybalt knows, we don't know if Magnar knows), but I don't see any logical reason why Tommy and Jacob would know Sage is a Burke if she only uses the name Morgan. If they know because Quinn or Rusty told them then what's to stop Quinn and Rusty telling everyone else, basically neglecting the reason that Sage uses Morgan anyway.

It's clear that DPC had Jacob know so he could point back to the subtle hints like Jacob cockblocking MC with Sage at the party, but then tried to retrospectively walk back Sage's family being public knowledge because he's trying to use the same contrived plot device three times (MC not knowing that Jill is a Royce, MC not knowing that Sage is a Burke, MC not knowing that Lynette was a Burgmeister) and it was getting a bit stupid at this point. So he's come up with the idea that Sage uses Morgan so MC would have no clue she was a Burke even if he knew her surname, but that totally contradicts Jacob knowing that Sage is a Burke right back at the start of the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
And 80% of update would be Quinn, Bella, Josy, Maya, Lily, Sage and Jill 's repeated H-scenes 5th time ~5th year update.
In meantime preview with Sally & Karen would be an April's fool joke.

There is a dev who make quite similar plot, but makes update every month, not a year, who starts a new game if his characters achieved their сeiling( It makes sense, doesn't it?. hello to Quinn, Bella, Josy, Maya, Lily, Sage..). Has a waaaaaaaay better h-scenes. its his 4th alike game, with decent graphics(sorry no over-pixelated to the moon 4k graphics). also a sandbox, lol. [celavie]
(played 10 ep without sandbox on so i dont understand the complains but still)
Ofc he creating scenes with them in every update, because they are Main Girls + LIs with confirmed relationships route.
Sally and Karen are not even LIs, if DPC even make a scene with one of them, it will be a self-service.
Further, Being a DIK is not just a lewds, it is a game with a story and a focus on characters and their development as individuals, so I don’t quite understand what kind of “ceiling” you are talking about.

Jul 29, 2017
People can deliberately lie, but most lies are unmasked by body language, i.e. gestures and facial expressions. Sage won't even have lied about not knowing the MC's father's full name. But her body language clearly indicates that she has heard Neil's full name before, just didn't know it was the MC's father. So it's interesting in what context Sage heard Neil's full name for the first time. Let's not forget so the MC got his mother's diary for his birthday, but even Neil doesn't know who the package came from. But this package came by post and so Neil's full name and address must have been on it. Ergo, some person knows exactly who Neil and the MC are.
Since it's pretty easy to reach the relevant convos early in Season 3, I grabbed some screenshots.
Speculation. Stephen Burke is in contact with a Priscilla. What if this Priscilla really has something to do with the MC and therefore Stephen Burke is also involved? Sage could have heard the full name at home. Maybe Stephen Burke also asked his daughter to take a package to the post office and Sage read Neil's full name. Of course, Sage would then ask herself why her father sent a parcel to the MC's father. But that's just speculation.
Bro that's not even a terrible theory, it's just nothing. That has less substance than string cheese. Burke calls Priscilla (whoever she is) because of his conversation with Maya, where it's revealed the "free tuition" rumor is much too public for his liking. The MC is never mentioned, he has nothing at all to do with this entire situation other than providing moral support. Even if Stephen obtains the video of MC fucking Jade, it still doesn't pose any problem. In fact, it gives him an incredible bargaining chip for the divorce proceedings. But MC is still not even tangentially related to whatever Priscilla's deal is.
And even if it were true, what does it matter if Sage dropped off this package that realistically Stephen or someone on the inside would take care of? She doesn't bring it up after learning Neil's name, we see no inner thoughts alluding to it. She even has the perfect segue to mention it when MC is talking on the phone with Neil while Sage is in the room watching the weather bitch on tv. There's also the fact that if MC turns out to be a Burgmeister, it would be Rusty's dad who sent the package, not any of the Burkes.

Ergo,
View attachment Lowest Form.mp4

torohror

Nov 13, 2023
I´m in EP 4 now and omg this storytelling....Dude is a legend - i tried to avoid this game bcs i thought it was another bad 3D game with some bullshit storywriting, but hell nah, that mf made one of the best american pie adaptions ever. I mean fr, who doesnt love Derek.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
It makes me think of something o_O

View attachment 3611296 View attachment 3611298 View attachment 3611299 View attachment 3611300 View attachment 3611301 View attachment 3611302

How could she know for certain that it's not ? Yes those are Josy, Maya & Isabella names but Taylor, Bailey and Roberts are very common names. It might be a simple namesake but no. She is so adamant about it :unsure:
She doesn't, that is dpc, breaking the 4th wall, which is kind of ironic considering he let the player name their character FuckFace, which btw make the game very unserious , probably one of his earlier mistake he never will admit:whistle:

Reactions: Ekzou and L1m1tl3ss

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I´m in EP 4 now and omg this storytelling....Dude is a legend - i tried to avoid this game bcs i thought it was another bad 3D game with some bullshit storywriting, but hell nah, that mf made one of the best american pie adaptions ever. I mean fr, who doesnt love Derek.
Just don't use any mods.

Reactions: KaiserST

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
1656601018139.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ekzou

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But why would Tommy and Jacob know if it wasn't public knowledge? Quinn is Sage's VP so yes I could understand her knowing while Sage is trying to keep it quiet, Rusty is president of another frat so maybe it's something that needs to be known at that level for some reason (obviously Tybalt knows, we don't know if Magnar knows), but I don't see any logical reason why Tommy and Jacob would know Sage is a Burke if she only uses the name Morgan. If they know because Quinn or Rusty told them then what's to stop Quinn and Rusty telling everyone else, basically neglecting the reason that Sage uses Morgan anyway.

It's clear that DPC had Jacob know so he could point back to the subtle hints like Jacob cockblocking MC with Sage at the party, but then tried to retrospectively walk back Sage's family being public knowledge because he's trying to use the same contrived plot device three times (MC not knowing that Jill is a Royce, MC not knowing that Sage is a Burke, MC not knowing that Lynette was a Burgmeister) and it was getting a bit stupid at this point. So he's come up with the idea that Sage uses Morgan so MC would have no clue she was a Burke even if he knew her surname, but that totally contradicts Jacob knowing that Sage is a Burke right back at the start of the story.
At the end of EP4, we find out so Quinn knows that Sage is a Burke. Quinn knows where Sage comes from and asks her to rule with the preps party. Quinn and Tommy only fell out after the preps party and were real friends before that. So you can assume that Tommy also knew that Sage is a Burke.

You write about Jacob yourself.

What can stop the people who knew beforehand that Sage is a Burke? Sage can get quite angry, she's fiery. Also, let's not forget that Chad probably knew beforehand that Sage was a Burke.

The reason Sage is trying to hide her Burke last name is explained in EP8 after all. She wants to make it on her own and not rely on the family name like Rusty and Tybalt. Legitimate reason in my opinion.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Since it's pretty easy to reach the relevant convos early in Season 3, I grabbed some screenshots.

Bro that's not even a terrible theory, it's just nothing. That has less substance than string cheese. Burke calls Priscilla (whoever she is) because of his conversation with Maya, where it's revealed the "free tuition" rumor is much too public for his liking. The MC is never mentioned, he has nothing at all to do with this entire situation other than providing moral support. Even if Stephen obtains the video of MC fucking Jade, it still doesn't pose any problem. In fact, it gives him an incredible bargaining chip for the divorce proceedings. But MC is still not even tangentially related to whatever Priscilla's deal is.
And even if it were true, what does it matter if Sage dropped off this package that realistically Stephen or someone on the inside would take care of? She doesn't bring it up after learning Neil's name, we see no inner thoughts alluding to it. She even has the perfect segue to mention it when MC is talking on the phone with Neil while Sage is in the room watching the weather bitch on tv. There's also the fact that if MC turns out to be a Burgmeister, it would be Rusty's dad who sent the package, not any of the Burkes.

Ergo,
View attachment 3611445
I don't see the Priscilla thing as being that simple. Stephen Burke needs to talk to Priscilla and not the other way around. So it's clear who is higher up in the hierarchy and that's Priscilla, not Stephen Burke.

The bad thing is that only the individual situation is considered instead of the entire game. One thing that is very strange is for the MC to get his college acceptance only two days before college starts. I don't think the MC submitted his college application on short notice because you don't do that on short notice. But the MC wasn't on the waiting list either. So you can assume that someone intervened on behalf of the MC. Such a person is quite high up in the hierarchy. Stephen Burke or higher. I can only think of 3 people at the moment. Royce, Burgmeister or Priscilla.

You always assume that Stephen Burke is the bad guy. You can believe what you want, but I don't.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
At the end of EP4, we find out so Quinn knows that Sage is a Burke. Quinn knows where Sage comes from and asks her to rule with the preps party. Quinn and Tommy only fell out after the preps party and were real friends before that. So you can assume that Tommy also knew that Sage is a Burke.

You write about Jacob yourself.

What can stop the people who knew beforehand that Sage is a Burke? Sage can get quite angry, she's fiery. Also, let's not forget that Chad probably knew beforehand that Sage was a Burke.

The reason Sage is trying to hide her Burke last name is explained in EP8 after all. She wants to make it on her own and not rely on the family name like Rusty and Tybalt. Legitimate reason in my opinion.
No, it's just the usual dpc bullshit:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes