• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
How do you know if Rusty's father knows the MC or not? I didn't read so he would know the MC and also not so he wouldn't know the MC. Ergo, this question is open.

But explain something to me when you write so cleverly. He has no questions for Jill about the families, no questions for Bianca, no questions for Sage, etc. Why does the MC have questions for Rusty when he found out so Rusty is a castle master! Explain it to me!

I can only imagine one thing. It's something personal.
Right back at you how do you know that Rusty's father knows the mc and he is the father and if you check the age of Rusty and Lynette their is much a high chance that they are aunt and nephew. 2nd during the period that rusty mention he is a Birgmeister don't forget that they are in deep shit because of the picture of Cathy who help Rusty establish a frat. Another thing those question he ask rusty are not that important. Regarding Jill knowing him that she is a Royce he already mention was also surprise but said that he is not interested in school politics. Regarding Sage the mc knows she is a firecracker so he thread on questioning her. About Bianca and the others Jill is the one close to them and not the mc.

Anyway all ehat i'm saying sre just my personal theory I don't have a way to prove if what im saying is correct. Let's just wait and see on the next update which will be at the end of the year the earliest or next year.

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
Yes Jade and tybalt I can also agree, but Stephen only we know what he is involved in, publicly he always acts very friendly. But mostly it is Sage who declares this great gratitude to them. And always she reacts very badly when MC asks her something about her Morgan family, i.e. is it such a sensitive subject that she exhibits her last name at every opportunity? At the very least bizarre
Here 's the thing the morgan name is confusing because Tycunt(Tybalt) was also a Morgan before he remove it in his name Sage also mention that she is not blood related to Tycunt. Is it possible that Morgan is the orphanage, some parts of the world uses the oraphanage name as there last name

Jul 29, 2017
Here 's the thing the morgan name is confusing because Tycunt(Tybalt) was also a Morgan before he remove it in his name Sage also mention that she is not blood related to Tycunt. Is it possible that Morgan is the orphanage, some parts of the world uses the oraphanage name as there last name
Tybalt is never stated to also be a Morgan, he was just another orphan that was adopted alongside Sage.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Thats true alot of kids that were in orphanages for a long period usually say that they are orphanages name as identification.

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
The important question is, what didn't the MC suspect?

The MC guessed and didn't know for Sage to be a Burke because that's what he found out in EP9 and also asked Josy and Maya about it. The MC specifically asked if Sage was a Burke. This suggests that he may or may not have known that Sage's last name is Morgan because she uses that last name.

What puzzles me more is how Sage reacts to Neil's full name. Don't misunderstand how Sage reacts and not what she says in response. Sage's reaction, i.e. facial expressions and gestures, indicate that she has heard Neil's last name before. We just don't know in what context.
The MC wasn't suspecting anything he had no cue who Sage parents are that why the fuck fuck fuck. Sage herself didn't know MC last name she evens says she had no idea what it was. DPC try's to make to big a deal out of last names most of the girls we should had known there last name from roster or the bio page

Reactions: Ekzou

Timo70

Jul 19, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I do support you monthly on Patreon and this is my absolute #1 AVN.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
dont help. where was mention?
It wasn't. Purely speculation but makes complete sense when you consider that Stephen Burke called Priscilla right after he was informed that Maya had heard of the free tuition "rumor". Burke was clearly irritated by that and the person responsible for Maya knowing about it is none other than Quinn herself. Also, during the call, Burke obviously tells Priscilla that they need to talk. So, the scene in Episode 10 where Quinn walks out of Burke's office with an angry expression on her face was most likely right after that talk, during which Stephen Burke most likely decided to discontinue the restaurant which would explain why Quinn was so upset.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
You should tell him this on his Discord. Don't forget to mention this site. You get a ton of extra perks.
He should make a few funny jokes on there while he's at it. Maybe even try talking on there like a normal human being, as in someone who doesn't act like DPC's lackey all the time.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
thanks did not know that, I kind of dislike discoud for the lack of ownership issues, so don't much use it.
You're absolutely welcome!!!You should use it more often. Also, mention SomboSteel he's a DPC legend around here. If you mention him, you might get a wonderful character created. That's how Madame Rose was created.

Last edited:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
It wasn't. Purely speculation but makes complete sense when you consider that Stephen Burke called Priscilla right after he was informed that Maya had heard of the free tuition "rumor". Burke was clearly irritated by that and the person responsible for Maya knowing about it is none other than Quinn herself. Also, during the call, Burke obviously tells Priscilla that they need to talk. So, the scene in Episode 10 where Quinn walks out of Burke's office with an angry expression on her face was most likely right after that talk, during which Stephen Burke most likely decided to discontinue the restaurant which would explain why Quinn was so upset.
ah, yes, now i understand. for me that moment burke acting not irritated, but weird and strange. and i just wondering during the whole scene, burke who eat from restaurant, will help maya to get +1 menu options and maya will do it? or she will be upset?

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
It's appropriate for Josy.
I imagine how Darkwen serves as a butler in her house, and sings - She's Alady... ALandlady... :rolleyes:
Josy's my wife so I can't be the butler well other then during our RP time:devilish::devilish:
we do need someone to clean to the house for us we had to fire Maya I'm sure you couldn't do worse then maybe one day you could paid Quinn bail in 20 years or so

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes