iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
It wasn't. Purely speculation but makes complete sense when you consider that Stephen Burke called Priscilla right after he was informed that Maya had heard of the free tuition "rumor". Burke was clearly irritated by that and the person responsible for Maya knowing about it is none other than Quinn herself. Also, during the call, Burke obviously tells Priscilla that they need to talk. So, the scene in Episode 10 where Quinn walks out of Burke's office with an angry expression on her face was most likely right after that talk, during which Stephen Burke most likely decided to discontinue the restaurant which would explain why Quinn was so upset.
ah, yes, now i understand. for me that moment burke acting not irritated, but weird and strange. and i just wondering during the whole scene, burke who eat from restaurant, will help maya to get +1 menu options and maya will do it? or she will be upset?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's appropriate for Josy.
I imagine how Darkwen serves as a butler in her house, and sings - She's Alady... ALandlady... :rolleyes:
Josy's my wife so I can't be the butler well other then during our RP time:devilish::devilish:
we do need someone to clean to the house for us we had to fire Maya I'm sure you couldn't do worse then maybe one day you could paid Quinn bail in 20 years or so

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Don't go crazy now :KEK:

She's not too bad on the eyes but she could do with more personality. She's boring :rolleyes: Maybe she's more interesting in the Josy/Maya route, never bothered to try it.
righttt because a girl that fucks you in her father bed is sooo boring, that was sarcasm :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, while we got our own taste I find it hard to believe some people really think she boring, Maya on the hand that I can believe I think people try to punish Josy for Maya being Maya

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
It's appropriate for Josy.
I imagine how Darkwen serves as a butler in her house, and sings - She's Alady... ALandlady... :rolleyes:
breaking news:
a man claiming to be Josy's husband has kidnapped Tom Jones.

During a standoff with the police, the man known only by the name "Darkwen" said he would release Mr. Jones unharmed as long as his demands for an album edit were met.

confused officers asked him to elaborate and were given this picture, along with a "shout out" to someone named "Karamba" for giving him this "amazing idea"

addtext_com_MTkwMDEwMTk1NjA.jpg

this is your fault karamba......poor tom.:cry:

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
breaking news:
a man claiming to be Josy's husband has kidnapped Tom Jones.

During a standoff with the police, the man known only by the name "Darkwen" said he would release Mr. Jones unharmed as long as his demands for an album edit were met.

confused officers asked him to elaborate and were given this picture, along with a "shout out" to someone named "Karamba" for giving his this "amazing idea"

View attachment 3613696

this is your fault karamba......poor tom.:cry:
I only wanted him to sing for Josy and me he was very nice about it and Josy love it the rest I won't tell but she love that too a lot, tom not so much but I told him he didn't have to watch it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I only wanted him to sing for Josy and me he was very nice about it and Josy love it the rest I won't tell but she love that too a lot, tom not so much but I told him he didn't have to watch it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
im going to need you to untie tom, and josy, and release them from your basement before i believe a word of that.
please darkwen! dpc needs her for the update, and we all know they take forever as it is!

j.k. cheers bud!

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes