msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I have finished updating the current walkthrough routes for V7, I will be adding some new ones but for now if you have any trouble using the guide or find any mistakes please let me know.

Thanks for the update. Just asking if you will be working on this too?

!

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017

!
I am not a part of that project so no. And the cre

!
Sadly no I don't work on the CG guide and the two who do have said it wont be updated for a while.
I am happy to help anyone who is struggling with CGs though.

Reactions: msleomac

MrAnarchy

Aug 22, 2022
I think what they mean is that they would rather have the whole game instead of half a game where some storylines just meander into nothing.

Reactions: dking239

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think what they mean is that they would rather have the whole game instead of half a game where some storylines just meander into nothing.
No, they explicitly said they'd rather the game stay unfinished, than have it completed with some routes not implemented.

Reactions: Slaybae

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Nothing for professor and Jay again. I'm guessing that characters that are for relationships will be wrapped up, but those that are meant for hooking up, will not be explored further. She didn't mentioned which characters are for what, but I think it's the most popular ones among her players.

Last edited:

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
Nothing for professor and Jay again. I'm guessing that characters that are for relationships will be wrapped up, but those that are meant for hooking up, will not be explored further. She didn't mentioned which characters are for what, but I think it's the most popular ones among her players.
Jay absolutely has content this update. It can be cute or spicy depending on prior choices.

Reactions: msleomac and Geigi

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Jay absolutely has content this update. It can be cute or spicy depending on prior choices.
Even though i'am a patreon supporter ( yes i know shame ), i haven't played the 0.7 version yet. So i do wonder if there is some new Trish content in the game ?

According to your guide (thanks for the that btw. big up (y) ) it doesn't seem so, am i wrong to assume that this is the case ?

Minttymint

Jun 20, 2017
Even though i'am a patreon supporter ( yes i know shame ), i haven't played the 0.7 version yet. So i do wonder if there is some new Trish content in the game ?

According to your guide (thanks for the that btw. big up (y) ) it doesn't seem so, am i wrong to assume that this is the case ?
I have not found any new Trish content, no.
No shame for being a patreon supporter, I am one too. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BenHatira

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Ah okey thanks :cool:

Welp in that case it's either Demi or Blaire route for me in this update ( even though i'am not really a fan of the best friend turned les route) :unsure:

Lovely Demi it is than !

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The last time Trish appears in person in the game is when she potentially strings MC along on Friday of Week 4.

Her only new "appearance", if you can call it that, is a video of the freakout she's had last year you can watch on date with Pierce.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Welp in that case it's either Demi or Blaire route for me in this update ( even though i'am not really a fan of the best friend turned les route) :unsure:
There's no Blair route to speak of, so far. You can kiss her when she's drugged out of her mind and she's understandably pissed if you do. Then you might get a kiss back when she gets jealous you dare to have other friend than her. And she might potentially ask you to crash in your room and you can cuddle her while she's asleep. That's the extent of it.

Think the only "route" that's even more of a joke is Ruby's, given the game doesn't even bother to check anymore for Ruby's potential attraction to MC.

• Sad

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
There's no Blair route to speak of, so far. You can kiss her when she's drugged out of her mind and she's understandably pissed if you do. Then you might get a kiss back when she gets jealous you dare to have other friend than her. And she might potentially ask you to crash in your room and you can cuddle her while she's asleep. That's the extent of it.

Think the only "route" that's even more of a joke is Ruby's, given the game doesn't even bother to check anymore for Ruby's potential attraction to MC.

You are shitting me .. so it's still the old shit from the 0.5 ?! update .. pff okey Demi it is than ... :cautious:

And i thought that regarding the guide and the new possible choices there would be some more love regarding that route ... jeez

- So considering your Ruby post i guess it's just more of the being a slut with her, no romance stuff ?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So considering your Ruby post i guess it's just more of the being a slut with her, no romance stuff ?
Pretty much. There's couple outings you can attend, which am not sure are part of this update or was there in the previous one already: one is going together to a concert, where you can also buy some drugs. One of these drugs can make MC and Ruby make out all evening on the dance floor but it's completely unacknowledged by the game as any sort of romantic development. Or you can go together to a football game where Ruby fucks a guy and MC can fuck some other guy. And then there's potentially a trip to a bar where Ruby auditions for a job as pole dancer and you can join her for couple minutes before cops bust the joint. But, similar to the concert thing, it's not presented as any sort of romantic advancement and isn't acknowledged afterwards in any manner.

In the early game there were all these small text variants for Ruby apparently being drawn to MC if you've made some choices, there's none of it in this update. It's like the route not only doesn't advance but deteriorates and just disappears.

• Sad

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Pretty much. There's couple outings you can attend, which am not sure are part of this update or was there in the previous one already: one is going together to a concert, where you can also buy some drugs. One of these drugs can make MC and Ruby make out all evening on the dance floor but it's completely unacknowledged by the game as any sort of romantic development. Or you can go together to a football game where Ruby fucks a guy and MC can fuck some other guy. And then there's potentially a trip to a bar where Ruby auditions for a job as pole dancer and you can join her for couple minutes before cops bust the joint. But, similar to the concert thing, it's not presented as any sort of romantic advancement and isn't acknowledged afterwards in any manner.

In the early game there were all these small text variants for Ruby apparently being drawn to MC if you've made some choices, there's none of it in this update. It's like the route not only doesn't advance but deteriorates and just disappears.
Meh so this route also goes down the shitter in the end if you try to actually romance a female char in that game (played it myself right now and yeah what a shitshow) ...

Also another point where you can see "she" doesn't give a fuck about the lesbian/trans route is something like that

Screenshot 2024-05-17 050148.png
Just lazy ( same models no change in their appearance even if it would be a something big regarding the story)...

Nex Lore

Jun 30, 2019
can anyone explain simply how to config.console so i am able to input the money or follower inputs? i did it once awhile back i wrote notes into a folder and now i cant find it and tried looking up everything and still somehow cant figure out how to make it work.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
can anyone explain simply how to config.console so i am able to input the money or follower inputs? i did it once awhile back i wrote notes into a folder and now i cant find it and tried looking up everything and still somehow cant figure out how to make it work.
just use 0x52 URM. its easier

Reactions: Ssato243
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes