FantasM ( Really Good Giantess Vore Game )

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 11, 2018
i trie to help you, but now i need your help ^^;.
i cant win against the 2 bosses in sand area. can you say me how i can beat them
It's been so long since I fought them that I can't really give a good strategy. I remember being stuck on them for a few hours though. You have to defeat them at approximately the same time and I believe there is an item that you can pick up that helps beat them. Sorry, but since the game is in Japanese I haven't actually bothered remembering strategies.

AirborneHorse

Jun 9, 2020
It's been so long since I fought them that I can't really give a good strategy. I remember being stuck on them for a few hours though. You have to defeat them at approximately the same time and I believe there is an item that you can pick up that helps beat them. Sorry, but since the game is in Japanese I haven't actually bothered remembering strategies.
Is that the one where you have to equip a specific red orb thing to use a certain move? I vaguely remember that being a mechanic somewhere.

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
no prolem :D and thanks

mr.0

Oct 12, 2018
Do you have a Japanese ver.? the one hamsterus shared seem to be in korean

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
Do you have a Japanese ver.? the one hamsterus shared seem to be in korean
Right, I'm a bit uncultured when it comes to asian languages, that's my bad.
This one should be in japanese, I think.

As for an english translation, unfortunately not. Your best bet is to pick one of these two (i recommend japanese since that's the original language of the game) and translate it yourself with a rpgmaker translating tool.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 3573572adg and mr.0

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020

As for an english translation, unfortunately not. Your best bet is to pick one of these two (i recommend japanese since that's the original language of the game) and translate it yourself with a rpgmaker translating tool.
one last question.
is there any wiki how i can read what t do ?

Deivid000

May 13, 2020

Can someone please share me save files before the bosses, I can't use any translate tool since I use bootcamp for playing thee games and I don't know why it doesn't work :(

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
Not as far as I know. Usually when I'm stuck I go over to abereon's page on fantia and use chrome's translation function on random posts. There is a little bit of information there.

Jun 13, 2017
The problem with translating this with something like Translator++ is that translated text doesn't fit, it gets cut so it's useless. The game is full of cool teasing/torturous talk mid boss battles, shame.

Reactions: B2B2

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
i can need help in the ice world, i have done the firsst boss.
But i cant win against the other, they always eat me xD.

shadowfoot

Nov 20, 2018
First, when it says the game is in English it means that only some names, the UI, and the items and weapon names are translated.

If you select the top option when you start the game to start a new game, it will open two boxes one of which says play in English. If you clicked the wrong one, then you have to just go through the short tutorial, choose your difficulty, and go through the red gate before you can open the pause menu. In the pause menu, select the third option from the bottom. In that menu the bottom option that you are looking for should be in English no matter what. change it to English and then click the right option on the bottom to apply the changes.

I hope this helps.

Mar 26, 2021
I've created a problem for myself. I've just now made it to the savannah where the bunny girls are but I can't really progress any further because that one pink haired girl keeps shoving my characters into her ass. I'm fighting her for the 3rd time now.

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
pls can someone give tips about the blue haired bosses in the snowworld, my problem is, that i be going always eaten

Jun 13, 2017
Does anyone have a save with slightly weaker characters for that 311 version? Lvl 60 and ton of perks is tad too much for any of the bosses to do any harm or apply status effects, although I had some success with translator + ( I got it in barely engrish) - I am not a fan of typical JRPG time wasting grindfest that comes with starting all over...

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes