Votes: 29 85.3%
  • No this game is horrible.

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
Bad Intentions it was a hentai game abandoned by the creator (EvilToodler), the game had a very short uptime only two betas were released.
Bad intentions art 2.png

The game at the time was heavily criticized for its art, can probably be considered a trash game but me and an artist are thinking about continuing the project where it left off or creating an alternate version of it.

Before:
Julia's bust.png
Maria bust.png
Main Bust.png
Ms Berry bust.png
After:
999160_Julias_bust.png
999161_Maria_bust.png
999163_Main_Bust.png
Ms Berry bust.png

We really liked the idea of the game and wanted to give it a new look, new characters, settings etc.
What do you think of the idea?

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Damn yes please yes do it, but i wanna know if you are gonna keep doing it on rpg maker or no?

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Imo the art was already good, also liked the 'body type' of the women very much.
At the look of your preview, the new art is gonna be amazing !
Please do pick up this little jewel and let it shine once more :D

Reactions: Inocless

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Yup,

I still wonder why eviltoodler waste a chance during the UD hype days when he could maybe get a nice income from being a look a like game of UD and Urban Life.

Anyways +1 and give it time so maybe more people know about it because at the current pace it seems a non-existent game to other users to catch up about it

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
Damn yes please yes do it, but i wanna know if you are gonna keep doing it on rpg maker or no?
Will continue to be in Rpg Maker MV.
Yup,

I still wonder why eviltoodler waste a chance during the UD hype days when he could maybe get a nice income from being a look a like game of UD and Urban Life.

Anyways +1 and give it time so maybe more people know about it because at the current pace it seems a non-existent game to other users to catch up about it
Thanks, we know that, so we asked what people would think of this idea.

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
I mean, make it but make it "inspired" by the original, just in case the original guy comes back and sees your success and wants to claim his rights to your hard work.

• Sad
Reactions: Inocless and Cul

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
I mean, make it but make it "inspired" by the original, just in case the original guy comes back and sees your success and wants to claim his rights to your hard work.
Yes we want to avoid this kind of problem. We are still talking about it... but one thing is for sure, there is news to come ;)

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
EvilToddler stills alive at his , with other name ofc. But we can't see much of him.

Last edited:

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
EvilToddler stills anive at his , with other name ofc. But we can't see much of him.
Well I don't know if he's entering this pixiv profile, since he hasn't posted anything else on his page.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Well I don't know if he's entering this pixiv profile, since he hasn't posted anything else on his page.
also this i mean at the end of the day if you decide to take that risk then i can't imagine how that situation will turn out if either good or bad but at the end of the day its like if someone is trying to picking up a continuation of Urban x Life and wootch magically appears outta nowhere claiming to still active on the project lol.

but best of lucks if you do get a positive insight from the community

Inocless

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2021
also this i mean at the end of the day if you decide to take that risk then i can't imagine how that situation will turn out if either good or bad but at the end of the day its like if someone is trying to picking up a continuation of Urban x Life and wootch magically appears outta nowhere claiming to still active on the project lol.

but best of lucks if you do get a positive insight from the community
We are very attentive to this, the last thing we want is a problem like this.

The user of this post is right, this is the obstacle of abandoned games the possible return of its creator. We are debating what we are going to do about this...:unsure:

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
1. A link to the original could help me decide.
2. I think the poll options are too restrictive. How about adding "never heard of it"?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote