RPGM Abandoned Bad Intentions [v0.2] [Evil Toddler]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Hi a little corrected in the game mapping.

And one more deletion of unnecessary files.

Before: 450 MB Now: 170,6 MB

Link: Mega

Looking at the project and its functions... the developer had no idea what he was doing. He didn’t make a few additions to the game’s look and gameplay.

Some functions are not even translated into English some maps are unfinished and some sections are missing.

Looking at it, it is very clear that the project was poorly planned and the creator just wanted to take advantage of the UD Hyper. The positive point in that for sure were the sex scenes (even if bad doodles)

It is a project that, if well developed, can become the "new darling" of this genre.
so you are actually gonna keep working on this game? please say yes

Reactions: nekobasu
D

Deleted member 302456

so you are actually gonna keep working on this game? please say yes
Well, I made some small additions here and there in the game.

I would love to embrace the project and do something more planned and organized by starting from scratch. But that would take time and not be worth much without the financial return.

The least I can do with what the creator has left is a few additions.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018

I would love to embrace the project and do something more planned and organized by starting from scratch. But that would take time and not be worth much without the financial return.

mmmm well i think that you can keep working on the game like a mod(like this one do https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-v0-8-2-fnfzone-mod-ver-5-3b.11169/ ) so what you think about that option?

D

Deleted member 302456

mmmm well i think that you can keep working on the game like a mod(like this one do https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-v0-8-2-fnfzone-mod-ver-5-3b.11169/ ) so what you think about that option?
Of course I know the UD mods, but isn't what we are doing a type of mod? :unsure:

And if we have the project where he left off, which fan art would we continue with? I don’t think Bad Intentions had a big fan base like UD, not least because the project was abandoned in the early betas.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Of course I know the UD mods, but isn't what we are doing a type of mod? :unsure:

And if we have the project where he left off, which fan art would we continue with? I don’t think Bad Intentions had a big fan base like UD, not least because the project was abandoned in the early betas.
that is a good point.
well i just want that if is possible you rekindle this game

D

Deleted member 302456

that is a good point.
well i just want that if is possible you rekindle this game
I understand more unfortunately this is the reality UD achieved a lot of popularity and with that the fans were willing to finish the game.

Bad Intentions have not achieved so much popularity and are now in that state of neglect.

Reactions: raziel121z

Heth

Aug 3, 2017

I‘m fairly certain Evil Toddler has posted four gifs on pixiv under the name mug. The characters present in these gifs aren’t the same as those in Bad Intentions but do look similar. The art style Is also the same if not more detailed.

D

Deleted member 302456

I‘m fairly certain Evil Toddler has posted four gifs on pixiv under the name mug. The characters present in these gifs aren’t the same as those in Bad Intentions but do look similar. The art style Is also the same if not more detailed.
for real? can you post here on the forum? I did not find.

helltotheyep

May 28, 2018

how much of a financial return would get you to work on the game?

D

Deleted member 302456

how much of a financial return would get you to work on the game?
I'm sorry but this is definitely not going to happen. The game creator is still active even if he is not working on Bad Intentions.

That is, he can return at any time and continue the project and it wouldn't do much to make a sequel or a remake without the creator's permission. (Before asking, I sent a message to the breeder and understood the answer as a no.)

Well not to be the bad news guy I'm doing a solo project (full of boobs and ass) to be financed.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I'm sorry but this is definitely not going to happen. The game creator is still active even if he is not working on Bad Intentions.

That is, he can return at any time and continue the project and it wouldn't do much to make a sequel or a remake without the creator's permission. (Before asking, I sent a message to the breeder and understood the answer as a no.)

Well not to be the bad news guy I'm doing a solo project (full of boobs and ass) to be financed.
well was a good illusion hope to see your project on rpg maker if is possible :´v

Haosbrt

Jun 25, 2020

Hey i really think its cool what you did i think you can still do what you wanted to do cause like you can make a ripoff of this ripoff by just changing the names maybe thickness and hair or something and you wouldnt get into any problems and i would gladly enjoy playing your content if you are going with the art you posted here

D

Deleted member 302456

Hey i really think its cool what you did i think you can still do what you wanted to do cause like you can make a ripoff of this ripoff by just changing the names maybe thickness and hair or something and you wouldnt get into any problems and i would gladly enjoy playing your content if you are going with the art you posted here
Thanks man about the ripoff my initial plan was this but when i found out that the creator was "alive" i talked to him about the possibility of creating something alternative or a continuation.

And as I mentioned I received a "no" I understand that I like the possibility of a continuation of the project or a remake but it would not be correct to create a copied version of the characters of bad intentions in another project. Comparisons would be inevitable and would be quite uncomfortable.

I'm creating something that I can call original and mine about Bad Intentions I hope the creator returns and finalizes his project.

(The art is not my own, it is from the Gross Mind .)

Last edited by a moderator:

Haosbrt

Jun 25, 2020
Thanks man about the ripoff my initial plan was this but when i found out that the creator was "alive" i talked to him about the possibility of creating something alternative or a continuation.

And as I mentioned I received a "no" I understand that I like the possibility of a continuation of the project or a remake but it would not be correct to create a copied version of the characters of bad intentions in another project. Comparisons would be inevitable and would be quite uncomfortable.

I'm creating something that I can call original and mine about Bad Intentions I hope the creator returns and finalizes his project.

I am really trying to stop myself from calling you a pussy right now :LOL: but i respect your decision and i wish you good luck

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020

HOLD UP! WAIT A MINUTE!

DID YOU ACTUALLY GET IN TOUCH WITH THE MAKER OF THIS CASHGRAB?!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Bruhhhh this have to be the most based thing i ever read in this abandoned game thread lmao, there goes the speech you may or may not give to that guy lol!, anyways good luck if you ever decide to give it a run!

• Haha
Reactions: Haosbrt
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes