RPGM Abandoned Bad Intentions [v0.2] [Evil Toddler]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
i didnt play this game but i get the feeling this has some inspiration or copy from Urban demons, the art is awful and the sizes of the persons are not very well done it almost feels like the mc is a midget (i think its suppose to be a shota) and the girls are Huugee!!!

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
i didnt play this game but i get the feeling this has some inspiration or copy from Urban demons, the art is awful and the sizes of the persons are not very well done it almost feels like the mc is a midget (i think its suppose to be a shota) and the girls are Huugee!!!
yes, but now he's dead: c I played it and I really liked it I would like a hero without a cape to continue it but I think that will never happen

Jan 15, 2019
Insulting the Artist is a good means to kill a project. The same thing happened with MyXXXKin, Staycation and Feeling of Life. Even when you are just offering advice, they'll just take as too much negative information and will just avoid any further action with their work.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Insulting the Artist is a good means to kill a project. The same thing happened with MyXXXKin, Staycation and Feeling of Life. Even when you are just offering advice, they'll just take as too much negative information and will just avoid any further action with their work.
mate if u like the draw and how it looks just do like everyone with good sense does ignore the negative review etc, some people take this critics whatever u wnna call it has a way to improve themselves and their projects and others just dont see it that way and after 1 version they give up for nothing like its a critic its not an atomic bomb, i only sayed the art is awful and the size are not right cause its true in my eyes cause that is made for sure on windows paint cause of the quality and its like was drawn by a 5 year old kid (im not saying that the person is bad etc but if its an artist doing those pieces he should at least do something better). Feeling of life the only thing that i hv negative like the others mention is that the artist was kinda lazy cause all them felt like it was the same person he could hve made changes on those pieces cause in overall that game was good.

rto12

Feb 4, 2020
Hi, in the game there are more scenes apart from Maria's and Fatima's scenes? I can't get the other girls to progess.

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Some of the animations looked nice despite the characters busts (and the weird custom sprites).
I was honestly surprised at the quality of the Maria scenes. And he didnt just sprinkle in a handjob or tease scenes only, i got what i came for.
Really a shame because i think it could have been great, as that new game with the blue haired girl (total power corruption or sg?) is looking much better too since its debut.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
seriously, what money tho ?

He must have had a couple of subscribers for a few months only... Plus considering that patreon takes some part of the money, in the end what did he even get ? 50 bucks ? 50 bucks for creating an entire working demo with dialogues, mechanics, events, and animations (regardless of how basic they are) ? I'm sure you could get a better productivity and income amount/time ratio by begging in the street lol.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes