RPGM Abandoned Bad Intentions [v0.2] [Evil Toddler]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
it does seem abbandoned, hasn't published anything ever since last oublic version came out...well, it's a lost sure but not THAT much of a loss

Last edited:

Cali123

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck I love this Game!!! The art somehow just works also!! Amazing keep the update coming pls
hmm yes, about that...

it does seem abbandoned, hasn't published anything ever since last oublic version came out...well, it's a lost sure but not THAT much of a loss
could atleast gave is a "Sorry guys I am quitting" instead of disappearing

Had my pledge up since a couple of days ago.

Reactions: DiabloCadet

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
yeah you're right, at least Nergal Nest did so when it dropped Urban Demons (which is leagues above this game in terms of art and animated beauties if you are into massive tits)

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
You could get the deviantart guys who like doing shouta art work to redo the artwork for this. You know maybe either the guy for Urban Demons (Glassfish) or the guy for A Zombie Life ( ). Both of those artists have drawn extra thicc women. They might do it. Glassfish does not have a deviantart account, he just has a twitter and tumblr account.

I am sure if someone notified Chilly, he might be able to get something running, although he is a bit preoccupied with keeping a mod running for Urban Demons.

If an artist of such is willing to work on making better images for this game, you can then notify Evil Toddler that he doesn't have to use MS Paint, which should save him more time to work on the story.

DiabloCadet

Nov 15, 2017
You could get the deviantart guys who like doing shouta art work to redo the artwork for this. You know maybe either the guy for Urban Demons (Glassfish) or the guy for A Zombie Life ( ). Both of those artists have drawn extra thicc women. They might do it. Glassfish does not have a deviantart account, he just has a twitter and tumblr account.

I am sure if someone notified Chilly, he might be able to get something running, although he is a bit preoccupied with keeping a mod running for Urban Demons.

If an artist of such is willing to work on making better images for this game, you can then notify Evil Toddler that he doesn't have to use MS Paint, which should save him more time to work on the story.
Jesus Christ we need way more ppl like Chilly! If only...

Reactions: NODOGAN

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
The options and paths are pretty limited/repetitive at this time and I didn't give them game a go for a while bc the art but the cheating aspect really fulfilled a kink I've been searching for in an adult game for a while. Cheating doesn't seem too prominent unless you're getting cucked.

And +1 for the thicness. Need more of that

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Added abandoned tag, this was always pretty much a troll game, trying to get easy money off of people after Nergal's games.
His page is under review. I pitty the poor patreon worker who has to review the game. May god have mercy on his soul

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes