RPGM Abandoned Bad Intentions [v0.2] [Evil Toddler]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jan 15, 2019
Thanks man about the ripoff my initial plan was this but when i found out that the creator was "alive" i talked to him about the possibility of creating something alternative or a continuation.

And as I mentioned I received a "no" I understand that I like the possibility of a continuation of the project or a remake but it would not be correct to create a copied version of the characters of bad intentions in another project. Comparisons would be inevitable and would be quite uncomfortable.

I'm creating something that I can call original and mine about Bad Intentions I hope the creator returns and finalizes his project.

(The art is not my own, it is from the Gross Mind .)
I know Gross Mind, he is my biological father. He still owes my Milf-momma child support, although I am a full functioning adult and older than Gross Mind biologically speaking. I also may had used too much cocaine.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Why is the game playing in Spanish? It says it is done in English. Is there a way to switch to English?

Oh I see it is Only the Title Screen.

• Haha
Reactions: raziel121z

actionmananatomy

Apr 11, 2020
Seeing as how the game is abandoned, I decided to round up all the animation stills and splice them together as gifs. Don't ask me why. I agree with just about everyone in this thread that this is some pretty shoddy art, but there's something charming to it. Anyways, this is everything I couldn't find on rule 34. I submitted all of them there, but only about 4 were accepted. Didn't feel like following up. So, here you go. I saw a thread about possibly doing a remake of the game, so if that comes to pass, maybe these can be used as reference.

KnightPegasus

Sep 22, 2021
Does anyone know if Evil Toddler had other projects before this game? I couldn't find anything about him outside of his pixiv account

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes