RPGM Abandoned Bad Intentions [v0.2] [Evil Toddler]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Well, the version that was made public on his Patreon has both a new scene in the school bathroom and in the school classroom with Fathima. You can choose either after having had the after-school blowjob scene with her at least once. I haven't played the leaked 0.2, so I don't know if that only had the bathroom scene, or if it had both.

Cali123

Oct 27, 2017
any walkthroughs?
oh come man, it's very straight forward. Basically this:

keep going to school
at school talk to fathima (don't be nice or she wont like you, use the bratty attitude)
after school, talk maria at her house
go to sleep
rinse&repeat, more stuff unlock with fathima and maria

Well, the version that was made public on his Patreon has both a new scene in the school bathroom and in the school classroom with Fathima. You can choose either after having had the after-school blowjob scene with her at least once. I haven't played the leaked 0.2, so I don't know if that only had the bathroom scene, or if it had both.
yeah it's the same as the previous one

Last edited:

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
oh come man, it's very straight forward. Basically this:

keep going to school
at school talk to fathima (don't be nice or she wont like you, use the bratty attitude)
after school, talk maria at her house
go to sleep
rinse&repeat, more stuff unlock with fathima and maria

yeah it's the same as the previous one
i mean which ways should i talk to each person.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
It doesn't really matter. The only one you can really build rep with is Fathima, and you should always flirt/hit on her. Never compliment. Also don't flash her, although it doesn't really matter if you try, it just reduces your rep a little bit.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
hey i think the old save files are not compatible with this new version 0.2c. anyone have a saved file, or do we have to start all over again. Cause the MC after school goes home and no grandfather to be found. Also the neighbours husband has locked the door, Cant even sleep and end the day, cant event enter the school building.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
how do i f**K maria?? I can only repeat TJ and BJ. Also how to access the 3d animation with the students mom?? Please help to guide.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
You can't fuck Maria. There's no scene for it yet, as far as I know.

You can fuck Fathima after oyu flirt/hit on her before and after school enough until she suggests you call in sick from school and bring her home.

also this is an English-language site, just sayin'.

Cali123

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see this game going very far to be honest.
Guy has poor communication with it's patrons and the content seems coming at snail's pace.

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
in the folder www/movies , are some videos about maria, and other characters, isn't in the game , actually the sex scenes are cool.

And in pictures folder, i see some scenes i can't activate in the game, anybody care to tell me how to activate the second titjob ?

Sorry for my horrible language, English is not my main language

Reactions: LordTuskar

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
My guess is that these have not yet been implemented into the actual game, it's just that the resources for them exist.

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
in the folder www/movies , are some videos about maria, and other characters, isn't in the game , actually the sex scenes are cool.

And in pictures folder, i see some scenes i can't activate in the game, anybody care to tell me how to activate the second titjob ?

Sorry for my horrible language, English is not my main language
I think that pic/animation was in one of the "earlier" versions and was replaced by the titfuck that is in the game now.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
only reason i overlook the bad quality is for the THICCNESS the women have, if anyone knows another game with super Thicc milfs and animated i'm all ears!

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
is the game abandoned?
I'm not that surprised if it is. I assume the game is already abandoned by the creator. It's better if the people who pledge to EvilToddler revoked their pledge and stop giving him money.

Oh well. Another one bites the dust.

Reactions: Inocless

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
- Says he will be back soon
- It does not create a post saying anything, months later.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes