RPGM Abandoned Bad Intentions [v0.2] [Evil Toddler]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Ms.Berry grope scene?
If you're talking about the art assets from the game maps then I'd guess they're not implemented or bugged.
I'm sure you have seen the hug/kiss groping with her?
I'm curious myself though if they can be unlocked somehow.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
He said that it's just a tiny update and the "real" big update is planned for sunday. He talked about new locations/characters/scenes :FeelsGoodMan:

Cali123

Oct 27, 2017
He said that it's just a tiny update and the "real" big update is planned for sunday. He talked about new locations/characters/scenes :FeelsGoodMan:
oh well, just gotta wait then. If it's like the rest of the game I will just pledge to his patreon. Im liking it so far.

btw does anyone know how does the pledge work? I mean if I become a patron today will it charge money for this month and then november too? Or will it start from november?

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
Mmmmh.... I don't know.... Not that I don't want to.... but I feel like you're not really supposed to deliver stuff here that should be patreon exclusives ? Even lighter stuff like updates and all, I mean, just to respect the guy.... Even tho most of the stuff we can find on this site are basically re-posted stuff that belong to Patreons in the first place.... I don't know...

Why do you need the update for ? You don't believe me ? x)

Basically he said that he ran into some problems to developp and programm this month's update, so he will post the update sunday (even tho it was technically yesterday at the moment i write this message...).
And to wait during that time he posted a very small update with one more scene added to the game but that's it.
The "sunday" update is supposed to have new characters, locations and scenes.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Mmmmh.... I don't know.... Not that I don't want to.... but I feel like you're not really supposed to deliver stuff here that should be patreon exclusives ? Even lighter stuff like updates and all, I mean, just to respect the guy.... Even tho most of the stuff we can find on this site are basically re-posted stuff that belong to Patreons in the first place.... I don't know...

Why do you need the update for ? You don't believe me ? x)

Basically he said that he ran into some problems to developp and programm this month's update, so he will post the update sunday (even tho it was technically yesterday at the moment i write this message...).
And to wait during that time he posted a very small update with one more scene added to the game but that's it.
The "sunday" update is supposed to have new characters, locations and scenes.
This is a pirate and sharing site, a lot of content is Patreon exclusive.

Cali123

Oct 27, 2017
Let's see what today brings. I wanted to check how's the new update before helping a bit with a pledge.

seems like it's up

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes