Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
progress chpt4p2 week 4.jpg

Hey homies,

Here's
It's a long so here's the TLDR

-Still feeling lethargic from sickness
-I nearly finished s7 even though I added a section to the end
-S7 and S10 are the big boys, consisting of approx. 1/2 (to 2/3's) of the next updates content
-Other scenes are much smaller, especially the outros
-The last two points are just for perspective on the progress

Much love!
JB

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
progress chpt4p2 week 5.jpg

Hey homies,

Here's the and here's the identical .

TLDR
-Took a break from S7
-I've basically finished S8
-yellow/green are swapped on the report because it made more sense this way.

Much love!
JB

denadm

Apr 7, 2023
Yeah, there was an update not too long ago. Thank you. But there's a problem.
The fact that the tags aren't closed isn't a big problem. Indifferent attitude.
But the fact that there are not enough pictures in the scripts, even in the prologue. The author probably does it on purpose.
Doing translation for myself and android ports, also for myself. In Russian and/or Ukrainian languages. Renpy SDK.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

p.s. I would love to buy this game, but only if my language is available, English is not my language. The price is no more expensive than 15 dollars. Preferably in steam.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Yeah, there was an update not too long ago. Thank you. But there's a problem.
The fact that the tags aren't closed isn't a big problem. Indifferent attitude.
But the fact that there are not enough pictures in the scripts, even in the prologue. The author probably does it on purpose.
Doing translation for myself and android ports, also for myself. In Russian and/or Ukrainian languages. Renpy SDK.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

p.s. I would love to buy this game, but only if my language is available, English is not my language. The price is no more expensive than 15 dollars. Preferably in steam.
Whoa, that's a lot of errors! You must have downloaded a corrupted file or something because the game should run without any errors or missing files. You should definitely try downloading it again from a new link!

denadm

Apr 7, 2023
Downloaded again, checked, there are the same errors, the game itself is not affected, only if you do translations and port to android.
On Windows everything works.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Downloaded again, checked, there are the same errors, the game itself is not affected, only if you do translations and port to android.
On Windows everything works.
Ohhh... I see! I misunderstood your original post.
Well, I can't help you with translations yet, but I've heard of an Android app called 'Joiplay' that's supposed to be good for playing VN's on Androids. I haven't tried it myself but I've heard good things from other people.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Ohhh... I see! I misunderstood your original post.
Those kinds of errors also pop up during code validation in an IDE, so I do recommend any dev working in Ren'Py try using one so they can ensure they're not making any egregious mistakes, especially if they're new to programming in general, and/or Python/Ren'Py in particular.

Python is remarkably forgiving when actually running, but whenever things get more complex (mods, translations, etc.), errors like this can cause problems. You would not believe how many AVNs violate fundamental Python or Ren'Py rules, like using reserved variables or keywords as speaker vars (e.g. "sys" is one that comes up a lot). For a player, unrenning the game and poking through code of the majority of games throws big yellow warnings and red errors in an IDE (e.g. Visual Studio Code is the one I use).

Reactions: TheDick69+

denadm

Apr 7, 2023
You misunderstand me. I translate Translator++ what I am interested in and port it to android via Renpy sdk.

VForValhalla

Dec 3, 2023
View attachment 3329751

Hey homies,

Here's the and here's the identical .

TLDR
-Took a break from S7
-I've basically finished S8
-yellow/green are swapped on the report because it made more sense this way.

Much love!
JB
Could you please add a Gallery at some point? Would appreciate that.

Also, just curious, don't know if you answered it before, but how far along into the story are we?

Last edited:

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Could you please add a Gallery at some point? Would appreciate that.

Also, just curious, don't know if you answered it before, but how far along into the story are we?
Def adding a gallery eventually, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

And it's hard to say for sure because I'm constantly trying to condense and streamline the chapters. Any estimate I give will be extremely inaccurate in the long run, but my best guess would be somewhere in the '20% complete' range.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023

And it's hard to say for sure because I'm constantly trying to condense and streamline the chapters. Any estimate I give will be extremely inaccurate in the long run, but my best guess would be somewhere in the '20% complete' range.
if you're unsure about the importance you could always make a poll for it amongst the supporters

if they show a great demand for it ,it might be a decent choice to delay a update a bit for it
but you should make it clear that focusing more on a gallery option will delay other content

i myself am a "save at every choice" type off player so if i want to rewatch a scene i'd just look for the choice that leads to it
so in a sense a gallery is kinda obsolete for me

Reactions: HornyyPussy

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019

you could always let someone make a gallery for you so we get what we want and you can focus on the game without taking time to make one. win-win

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
you could always let someone make a gallery for you so we get what we want and you can focus on the game without taking time to make one. win-win
I do have plans to add it along with a few other things when I rework the menus. I might even be able to get it all done before the next release! Right now though, I just want to make sure that it doesn't take another year for the next release.

Scheijian

Jun 30, 2023
Imo the galery is a nice bonus , nothing more.
I personaly been a sucker of a good storyline ( immersion ) and looking at a single part of the whole gives me close to nothing.

And so far, i really enjoy your work. Keep it up (y)

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
progress chpt4p2 week 8.jpg

Heeyyy

Here's , and

TLDR:
-Did a little bit of everything because ADHD
-Wrapped up an outro!
-Decided to make 2nd outro longer because I hate myself :HideThePain:

Das all folks!
Much love