• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The goal is to have at least one variety scene per chapter, but I already have plans for a few more along the way.
Ok good to know, but I was thinking more of, it says girls, so when do we get more than just the one girl.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Really good game keep it up my guy! like the power fantasy elements so far. Can’t wait to see where the story goes long term.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
progress chpt4p2 week 13.jpg

Hey Homies.

Here are the and the reports.

TLDR
-I was coding and testing all week while slowly grinding out S10
-I also added some new music and SFX

Wish there was more to report, but S10 is a chunky bitch, and it's a complete slog rendering it sometimes.
Much love
JB

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well fuck me, and here when I saw the dev posted it was going to be another lame ass April fools.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
View attachment 3501075

Hey Homies.

Here are the and the reports.

TLDR
-I was coding and testing all week while slowly grinding out S10
-I also added some new music and SFX

Wish there was more to report, but S10 is a chunky bitch, and it's a complete slog rendering it sometimes.
Much love
JB
Hey, I just want to ask, for the future scenes with futa and trans women, etc, could you consider adding more optional interactions with them in the scenes?

Ok hear me out, I am a fan of the futa/trans content except for one aspect. I dont really like futa on male(The MC is a big burly dude, It's just not my thing) and I appreciate that you allow us the option to not do the blowjob, however I wouldnt have minded if there was another option to jerk off the " Ebony Chocolate Queen" or have her jerk herself off instead while making out with her in the kitchen scene for instance. That would have been rather hot alternative IMO. And...I wouldnt have to leave Sheila with blue balls just because of that. Theres more you can do without having the MC on his knees like that. .

I am aware I am rather picky. positions and context make all the difference to me lol. I should say that I thought the options for Miranda's scene were perfectly done.

Also I hope to see ball worship and feet scenes in the future. Idk what else you have in mind. Just my thoughts.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Great game.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingBan

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Hey, I just want to ask, for the future scenes with futa and trans women, etc, could you consider adding more optional interactions with them in the scenes?
I would love to add more options for every scene! Unfortunately, my main problem is time and energy. My computer can only render scenes at a snail's pace, and I only have limited energy left before/after work. I try to work at least a solid 3-4 hours on the game every day, but unfortunately, with some scenes, that might only be 3-4 images a day, so I often have to try to cut off my overly ambitious plans.

Ok hear me out, I am a fan of the futa/trans content except for one aspect. I dont really like futa on male(The MC is a big burly dude, It's just not my thing) and I appreciate that you allow us the option to not do the blowjob, however I wouldnt have minded if there was another option to jerk off the " Ebony Chocolate Queen" or have her jerk herself off instead while making out with her in the kitchen scene for instance. That would have been rather hot alternative IMO.
I definitely plan to add more variety to various scenes as time goes on, but I can only do so much for each scene before the text wall of code/dialogue gets too long and starts making me go cross-eyed. (For reference, the Sheila scene alone was 4,475 lines of code and dialogue, and that's already a lot for my ADHD brain to try sorting out)

Also I hope to see ball worship and feet scenes in the future. Idk what else you have in mind. Just my thoughts.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. Great game.
Ball worship: Yeah, probably. To a certain degree, at least.

Feet scenes: I don't have anything planned. I try to include some nice feet shots now and then, but I'm just not really into feet. Nothing against those who like them, obviously, but it's just difficult to find the motivation to dedicate that much time to creating something if I'm not very passionate about it.

I'm also worried that if I did a foot scene just for the fans, it might come across as pandering to a demographic just for the sake of boosting my game's numbers, and I'm not really about that kind of hustle. Plus, then people will want more feet stuff and I'll have to keep making content that I'm not very fond of... Yeah, sorry to disappoint, but I hope you understand.

Also, thank you, I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the game so far!

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I would love to add more options for every scene! Unfortunately, my main problem is time and energy. My computer can only render scenes at a snail's pace, and I only have limited energy left before/after work. I try to work at least a solid 3-4 hours on the game every day, but unfortunately, with some scenes, that might only be 3-4 images a day, so I often have to try to cut off my overly ambitious plans.

I definitely plan to add more variety to various scenes as time goes on, but I can only do so much for each scene before the text wall of code/dialogue gets too long and starts making me go cross-eyed. (For reference, the Sheila scene alone was 4,475 lines of code and dialogue, and that's already a lot for my ADHD brain to try sorting out)

Ball worship: Yeah, probably. To a certain degree, at least.

Feet scenes: I don't have anything planned. I try to include some nice feet shots now and then, but I'm just not really into feet. Nothing against those who like them, obviously, but it's just difficult to find the motivation to dedicate that much time to creating something if I'm not very passionate about it.

I'm also worried that if I did a foot scene just for the fans, it might come across as pandering to a demographic just for the sake of boosting my game's numbers, and I'm not really about that kind of hustle. Plus, then people will want more feet stuff and I'll have to keep making content that I'm not very fond of... Yeah, sorry to disappoint, but I hope you understand.

Also, thank you, I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the game so far!
Awesome to see you at least have more options in mind. Understandable about the rest though. I dont expect you make stuff that you aren't fond of. As much as I would like to see it, if you aren't into it then it likely wont be your best work. So even if its just some nice angles in the scenes from time to time, it will be appreciated. No worries lol. (Missionary and pov hand/blowjob are perfect positions to show them off):WeSmart:

About the pandering or whatever. Eh, I'm sure some people already think you are pandering because you included the variety options already. I wouldnt give thoughts like that too much attention. Maybe thats easy for me to say since I am not the one making the game but still, you make your content how you like it or to what you can manage. Fans will enjoy, haters will find anything to latch on to.

Last edited:
Reactions: SovietRev

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
I'm sure some people already think you are pandering because you included the variety options already.
I mean, I'm bi... or pan, depending on your opinions about genders... So if there was any pandering, it would technically be the other way around lmao

Genuinely, though, I wanted to make a game with both options from the get-go. It was an inspiration from the game WVM, but I wanted to include waaaaaaaay more trans/variety scenes, since IMO, their game has really shied away from that type of content. Don't get me wrong, it's a great game, but their trans characters barely even let the MC look at them, let alone touch them! Personally, that was a big let down to an otherwise top-tier game.

SovietRev

Jul 25, 2021
Personally, that was a big let down to an otherwise top-tier game.
I agree it was a top tier game, but it has gone severely downhill recently. But anyway, my biggest "let down" with that game was no incest. I am a BIG incest fan (I never thought I would say that out loud, or type it for other people to read, damn) but when I eventually found out through the forum that that was never planned...

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I mean, I'm bi... or pan, depending on your opinions about genders... So if there was any pandering, it would technically be the other way around lmao

Genuinely, though, I wanted to make a game with both options from the get-go. It was an inspiration from the game WVM, but I wanted to include waaaaaaaay more trans/variety scenes, since IMO, their game has really shied away from that type of content. Don't get me wrong, it's a great game, but their trans characters barely even let the MC look at them, let alone touch them! Personally, that was a big let down to an otherwise top-tier game.
Haha all good. Lets just say for myself, cute/beautiful feminine/curvy appearance and pleasant to be around is what generally works. The other stuff below the belt I figured out doesn't matter as much to me, at least not like it normally would. So if hot, then hot, if not then not. :BootyTime:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jabbonk

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
I agree it was a top tier game, but it has gone severely downhill recently. But anyway, my biggest "let down" with that game was no incest. I am a BIG incest fan (I never thought I would say that out loud, or type it for other people to read, damn) but when I eventually found out through the forum that that was never planned...
I find it hard to believe that it wasn't planned at some point along the line. You basically make out with each family member at one point or another, and the game seems to hint that things might progress farther sometimes...

I think the problem with a project that big is that P4tr3on is 100% keeping a close eye on them! One step out of line and they'll lose everything they've built on that platform. Which, if I recall correctly, the last time they had their numbers public, maybe 1-2 year(s) ago, was over 13k (CND) a month. Even if they lost half their subs since then, that's still 6.5k (CND) a month down the drain if their page gets banned. That's a hard number to walk away from...

Don't get me wrong, I hate to make it a numbers game, but when you're relying on that income to pay rent, or buy food, or in WVM Devs case, take care of a family (The dev said they have a wife/kids)... Sometimes we just have to suck it up and follow the rules. It's the exact same situation that many complained about with the twins in my recent update... Years ago, I thought they might slip past the reviewers... These days, the P4t rules are so heavily enforced that I just can't afford to risk it.

Uhhh anyways, yeah... I unintentionally ranted a little bit there, my bad.
But Yeah, fantasy incest is dope. Like, I would never want to do anything with my actual family members, but put me into a story with a different fam and I'm all about it lol

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
P4tr3on is 100% keeping a close eye on them!
With how it's teased but never goes anywhere, It's definitely a Patreon thing.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I find it hard to believe that it wasn't planned at some point along the line. You basically make out with each family member at one point or another, and the game seems to hint that things might progress farther sometimes...

I think the problem with a project that big is that P4tr3on is 100% keeping a close eye on them! One step out of line and they'll lose everything they've built on that platform. Which, if I recall correctly, the last time they had their numbers public, maybe 1-2 year(s) ago, was over 13k (CND) a month. Even if they lost half their subs since then, that's still 6.5k (CND) a month down the drain if their page gets banned. That's a hard number to walk away from...

Don't get me wrong, I hate to make it a numbers game, but when you're relying on that income to pay rent, or buy food, or in WVM Devs case, take care of a family (The dev said they have a wife/kids)... Sometimes we just have to suck it up and follow the rules. It's the exact same situation that many complained about with the twins in my recent update... Years ago, I thought they might slip past the reviewers... These days, the P4t rules are so heavily enforced that I just can't afford to risk it.

Uhhh anyways, yeah... I unintentionally ranted a little bit there, my bad.
But Yeah, fantasy incest is dope. Like, I would never want to do anything with my actual family members, but put me into a story with a different fam and I'm all about it lol
I mean you aren't save... you realize that right? They don't care if it's blood or adopted. That's why most devs make "3rd party patches" to begin with.
In your story blood would make no sense anyway. MC can't be the actual child of the queen. MC would have to meet his actual mother for that. And THAT would definitely require a patch. Heck even the current game would require one.

Your best bet is to grow you audience on SS to have a good backup plan.

Also please do yourself a favor. Don't believe anything BD says. He is a notorious liar and a con artist.
And a duck fetishist.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes