• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Your best bet is to grow you audience on SS to have a good backup plan.
I'm trying, but despite promoting my page for months now, I only have 4 subs there as apposed to the 257 on P4t. They have less payment options, with the lack of Paypal being a big deterrent for many people, as I understand it.

I mean you aren't save... you realize that right? They don't care if it's blood or adopted. That's why most devs make "3rd party patches" to begin with.
I don't know if you know, but P4t reps have been branching out lately, and they are 100% on this site monitoring threads. So please, pretty please, it would genuinely be such a chad move if you didn't point out exactly what I'm doing wrong in their eyes. I really do appreciate all input, and people are welcome to tear me or my game to shreds if they want to! That's their right as a consumer! But if you like the game and you want to see more of it, this particular topic might be better to avoid outside of DMs. No disrespect intended, but trust me, it doesn't do me or the project any favors bringing this stuff up these days.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
As Uthuriel said, a sneaky patch could be the answer for this.
Not so much anymore, sadly... As I mentioned, they have reps here now reading through threads, and devs have started being punished for things on 3rd party sites like this one. Including unofficial incest patches. They're really cracking down, even moreso since the new year hit. I'm planning to go much harder on SS in the hopes of moving my audience. Hopefully then I can just make official re-writes instead of a patch, and undo the damage from all the restrictions P4t has.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I find it hard to believe that it wasn't planned at some point along the line. You basically make out with each family member at one point or another, and the game seems to hint that things might progress farther sometimes...

I think the problem with a project that big is that P4tr3on is 100% keeping a close eye on them! One step out of line and they'll lose everything they've built on that platform. Which, if I recall correctly, the last time they had their numbers public, maybe 1-2 year(s) ago, was over 13k (CND) a month. Even if they lost half their subs since then, that's still 6.5k (CND) a month down the drain if their page gets banned. That's a hard number to walk away from...

Don't get me wrong, I hate to make it a numbers game, but when you're relying on that income to pay rent, or buy food, or in WVM Devs case, take care of a family (The dev said they have a wife/kids)... Sometimes we just have to suck it up and follow the rules. It's the exact same situation that many complained about with the twins in my recent update... Years ago, I thought they might slip past the reviewers... These days, the P4t rules are so heavily enforced that I just can't afford to risk it.

Uhhh anyways, yeah... I unintentionally ranted a little bit there, my bad.
But Yeah, fantasy incest is dope. Like, I would never want to do anything with my actual family members, but put me into a story with a different fam and I'm all about it lol
BrainDrop did intend for there to be incest in the beginning but changed his mind very early due to personal reasons and to avoid Patreon to a degree. And yes, now it's just him teasing the hell out of the whiners.

Unfortunately, Patreon (or more correctly, Visa/Mastercard) don't care if it's blood or step incest, it's all the same to them (and to some countries in the world).

And no, he's not a "liar and a con artist" but I digress.....

As much as I love me some good ol' incest, I have no problem with VN's that don't have it, as long as I get me some hot milf's ;).

Reactions: ThaDude1977

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I'm trying, but despite promoting my page for months now, I only have 4 subs there as apposed to the 257 on P4t. They have less payment options, with the lack of Paypal being a big deterrent for many people, as I understand it.

I don't know if you know, but P4t reps have been branching out lately, and they are 100% on this site monitoring threads. So please, pretty please, it would genuinely be such a chad move if you didn't point out exactly what I'm doing wrong in their eyes. I really do appreciate all input, and people are welcome to tear me or my game to shreds if they want to! That's their right as a consumer! But if you like the game and you want to see more of it, this particular topic might be better to avoid outside of DMs. No disrespect intended, but trust me, it doesn't do me or the project any favors bringing this stuff up these days.
Its like an absurd crusade for whoever is in charge of that now. They are apparently dedicated to stopping people from having an imaginary good time on a fundamentalist level.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
BrainDrop did intend for there to be incest in the beginning but changed his mind very early due to personal reasons and to avoid Patreon to a degree. And yes, now it's just him teasing the hell out of the whiners.

Unfortunately, Patreon (or more correctly, Visa/Mastercard) don't care if it's blood or step incest, it's all the same to them (and to some countries in the world).

And no, he's not a "liar and a con artist" but I digress.....

As much as I love me some good ol' incest, I have no problem with VN's that don't have it, as long as I get me some hot milf's ;).
But you still want your Mommy! :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Not so much anymore, sadly... As I mentioned, they have reps here now reading through threads, and devs have started being punished for things on 3rd party sites like this one. Including unofficial incest patches. They're really cracking down, even moreso since the new year hit. I'm planning to go much harder on SS in the hopes of moving my audience. Hopefully then I can just make official re-writes instead of a patch, and undo the damage from all the restrictions P4t has.
Yea I heard a bit about that. Apparently they send ppl into creator's discord to look too. Thats such a massive over reach. One creator said it felt like they were making up new ways to get them in trouble every time they proved a claim false. How the fuck are they gonna follow you all over the internet to try and enforce this. It's a wonder with how prominent step fantasy is on the hub how they stay monetized. I guess money talks. as always.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Jabbonk Could you create a $0 tier on subscribestar? With the whole patreon thing and creators moving around, it will make it easier to follow. I cant support too many creators at the same time, so a zero dollar tier could just be like a follow button, since SS seems to not have that. I kind of dont want to give patreon my money now...they could just kick a creator off and keep the money.

Reactions: Neon_Reaper

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Jabbonk Could you create a $0 tier on subscribestar? With the whole patreon thing and creators moving around, it will make it easier to follow. I cant support too many creators at the same time, so a zero dollar tier could just be like a follow button, since SS seems to not have that.
SS has a $0 tier.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Jabbonk Could you create a $0 tier on subscribestar? With the whole patreon thing and creators moving around, it will make it easier to follow. I cant support too many creators at the same time, so a zero dollar tier could just be like a follow button, since SS seems to not have that. I kind of dont want to give patreon my money now...they could just kick a creator off and keep the money.
I didn't realize that there wasn't a regular follow option active. I'll look into it as soon as I can.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Normally I am not into milfs unless they are something special, but the 2 here are alright.
Miriada is the best though, proper feminine TS.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes