Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
progress chpt4p2 week 19.jpg

Hey Homies,

Not much on the report this week but here they are regardless. &

TLDR:

-I'm old and tired and have started taking naps apparently
-I want to make sure I know exactly what I need to finish before announcing a release date

That's all! Told you there wasn't much...
Much love!
JB

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
I live, safe in the knowledge i'll never be an old man.
Hey, you never know when you're gonna get hit with a sex change spell, or get isekai'd into the body of an old man, or some other outlandish scenario that could totally definitely actually happen in the real world!

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Unofficial Android port for Homelander Chapter 4 Part 1 with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.homelander), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Features: Usual Gestures enabled, Delete Saves, Quick Menu(Enable/Disable/Toggle),Textbox Transparency slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Link: Pixeldrain

Size: 715 mb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports

Would you mind updating to the part 1d version please
If you have time?

Thank you for your time :)

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
progress chpt4p2 week 20.jpg

Hey Homies,

Here's the and reports

And here's the TLDR:

-Knocked out 2 animations
-I have 2 more animations (mostly) ready to render
-Added Subscribestar button to game menus
-Fixed an ongoing texture issue with MC and had to do a minor reshoot
-Found a missing section in S10 and started filling it in

I wish I had better numbers to report, but at least progress is still being made.
Much love!
JB

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Dude, I've taken naps for no real reason since I was a teenager. I'm often more tired at 2pm than I am at 10pm.
thats bcs of the fapping after 10p.m normally thats ocuur to some ppl,....i taking naps bcs im pld , but never took a nap after a fap maneuvre.....

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I know off-topic, but this napping stuff, have you been checked for snoring/sleep apnea.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes