Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
nah It doesn't do anything, but I've noticed that this problem happens when Graphicsmod or DHH are enabled, vanilla lightning sucks so I will try a reinstall
I'm not sure I follow. Why are you going to re-download it and not just disable the graphics mod to see if it's the problem? I mean, you can if you want I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: turbojoe

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
could somebody tell me a step by step guide on how to download this? the part 2 and 3 have no files in them, but still are 5 gbs
They all have something in them. But it's just like every other zipped file. Make sure you have all the parts and extract the first one and the others will follow. Since you said it was 5 GB I assume you are downloading the steam version so you need three parts total.

Reactions: turbojoe

;BiggerIsBetter;

Formerly 'OBiggerIsBetterO'
Feb 1, 2023
I wouldn't bother with the downloads, just torrent
Spent about 2 days only for every single attempt to be frustratingly met with corrupted files and a game that didn't work. With MANY attempts. Tried downloading from every source available here, including
Tried downloading the one Zip, in parts, re-downloading parts, etc. Again, from every source

Just torrent from their link (magnet from ) & save ya self the headache :HideThePain:

Didn't find any viruses (Scanned files, will deep scan PC later), no corrupted files on unzip (Using 7zip) & booted up fine (after following the instructions)

Sabi20

Feb 10, 2020
I'm not sure I follow. Why are you going to re-download it and not just disable the graphics mod to see if it's the problem? I mean, you can if you want I guess.
I already did that, I though it was obvious when I said it only happen with graphic mods enabled. I just don't want to play without graphicmods on, base game looks too dark

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZetzX

Jun 11, 2022
What you want is a BepInEx Plugin called "Position Selector", file is called "HS2_PositionSelector.dll" and it goes in your "...HoneySelect2\BepInEx\Plugins" folder. The link to download it is dead now so I'll attach mine.

Edit: You can edit how this plugin works in the master plugin settings.
thats the only working link you can find in the internet

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I already did that, I though it was obvious when I said it only happen with graphic mods enabled. I just don't want to play without graphicmods on, base game looks too dark

You might have used a preset and don't have the associated skybox for it. Did you try to change the cubemap under lighting?

halo456

Mar 28, 2024
Here you always find the latest versions of BetterRepacks.

Regarding faces: I now mostly prefer DBLIn´s face types (1-3 and western) as start, and the rest u can do with the sliders and ABMX Bone Mod by urself ;)
how do i install it?

BlueBaIIs

May 7, 2022
hey guys i need some help, the game doesnt let me change sex scenes, i want o do missionary, doggy whatever in a place ( like room with a bed ), but when i click on the tab where the option is, the animation doesnt change and lets take blowjob for example, she will do inifinites blowjobs but i cant change to other things even when she says i can, that happens to all girls on main game, also in the cosnole windows there are erros on betterhScene puglin when i try to change it.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hey guys i need some help, the game doesnt let me change sex scenes, i want o do missionary, doggy whatever in a place ( like room with a bed ), but when i click on the tab where the option is, the animation doesnt change and lets take blowjob for example, she will do inifinites blowjobs but i cant change to other things even when she says i can, that happens to all girls on main game, also in the cosnole windows there are erros on betterhScene puglin when i try to change it.
Should not happen when correct installed.
Read first this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8964484

If it still doesn´t work ask again and tell exactly what you´ve downloaded.

BlueBaIIs

May 7, 2022
Should not happen when correct installed.
Read first this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8964484

If it still doesn´t work ask again and tell exactly what you´ve downloaded.
BetterRepack 15 is the one im using, at first i downloaded by the same torrent u said thenput the game on a file inside a file on a path like this D:>File>HS2>Game Files

and now i did the correct D:> HS2-15> Game files

i usually boot up the game using the hs2.exe and not the initsettings.exe

for the last i extracted but i dont remember if i used winrar or the default by windows

but the same issue happens, maybe i did something that i shoudnt like using winrar? and i already tried the fix registry.bat but still nothing changed

Sabi20

Feb 10, 2020
You might have used a preset and don't have the associated skybox for it. Did you try to change the cubemap under lighting?
You mean this one? If so, could u explain me how to change it? All the cubemaps guides are about studio mode and not the game. This happen in every map with visible sky and only thing I did was enable graphicmod in the launcher

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
BetterRepack 15 is the one im using, at first i downloaded by the same torrent u said thenput the game on a file inside a file on a path like this D:>File>HS2>Game Files

and now i did the correct D:> HS2-15> Game files

i usually boot up the game using the hs2.exe and not the initsettings.exe

for the last i extracted but i dont remember if i used winrar or the default by windows

but the same issue happens, maybe i did something that i shoudnt like using winrar? and i already tried the fix registry.bat but still nothing changed
Well - game location optimal, but NOT using 7-Zip is 100% leading into issues. Don´t know why but WINRar seems to fail extracting certain files.

And if you don´t launch via InitSetting - how can you do your graphical settings?
InitSetting-R15.jpg

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
You mean this one? If so, could u explain me how to change it? All the cubemaps guides are about studio mode and not the game. This happen in every map with visible sky and only thing I did was enable graphicmod in the launcher
Looks like you have no Cubemaps. Checkout this link.

He linked a download for some cubemaps as well.
Although most is about Studio, it doesn't matter. The settings are the same in game. You can apply a cubemap there as well.

Reactions: Sabi20

Wh1t3Sh4d0w

May 22, 2024
Looks like you have no Cubemaps. Checkout this link.

He linked a download for some cubemaps as well.
Although most is about Studio, it doesn't matter. The settings are the same in game. You can apply a cubemap there as well.
Cool.
Thanks for sharing.

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
It's in one of the modpacks. Assuming you downloaded them just search for phone or smartphone and you'll see them.
I mean when I changed the version of the game I forgot to transfer the studio mod so where can I download that mod(mobile phone in studio)?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes