• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Guys I have R7 pack but on sukebei you can find R10 that has a lot more content. Do I have to download it all again or can I update it somehow? The KK updater sais that mods updates are over 100gb but the torrent is only 30gb more
There are interim downloads available, so you can go from 7 to 8 to 9 to 10. I think one of those has a mini update as well, so you would have to do maybe 4 updates. I've tried that in the past but it becomes quite confusing & time consuming when you are doing more than one step. So I now do a clean and complete download. It takes longer but I found it less problematic (may just be me). Then just copy cards etc over. There are guides here of how to do it - either by turbojoe or referenced in TJ's posts
Here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7888002 you find the instructions Velcrofly mentioned.

I always doing clean new installs, even when upgrading only 1 step of version, and keep my "old" game as backup until the new version is running well.

Here you can find the update patches, but as Velcrofly said you have to do each missing step from your version to the recent. The risk to fail is very high.

The game + mods alone is ~50GB to download (= BetterRepack R10), the ~80GB "Sideloader Modpack Studio" is a modpack ONLY for StudioNEO, you can skip it first and download later if you want more to work with StudioNEO.

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
hey guys just got a quick question got the repack version but how does the pregnancy mod work? never activates for me

rewrewrwe

May 31, 2017
turbojoe Velcrofly noelle04 Thanks guys, Im starting to learn to draw nsfw so ill mostly use to for posing and modeling, so i only need character stuff. For now ill use r7 since it took me 2 days to download and extract all... my HDD is so slow it takes him ages to extract all so i dont need another 2 days of hassle :cry:

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
turbojoe Velcrofly noelle04 Thanks guys, Im starting to learn to draw nsfw so ill mostly use to for posing and modeling, so i only need character stuff. For now ill use r7 since it took me 2 days to download and extract all... my HDD is so slow it takes him ages to extract all so i dont need another 2 days of hassle :cry:
Creating characters on an older version is not a bad thing - so your cards will make no troubles with newest mods ;)

Concerning HDD: I just made an interesting experience - on my old Desktop (only 4 GB DDR2 RAM) with boring loading times I changed the HDD (with HS2 on it) to an ordinary SATA SSD...............what a surprise :D! Loading speed has significantly encreased, now the game is also playable on my old crate (normally I play it on a gaming laptop) :ROFLMAO:

barnicle

Aug 17, 2018
Hi Guys, I'm new to this thread and have a few questions.

As someone who has no idea what this game is, I can guess its instillation process is not singular. There are several download options being part 1-3, a torrent, and 2 sections that go from part 1-21. Which of these am I supposed to download?

Second, I see the game is machine translated which is cool, wondering if there was anymore info on that as non-japanese speaker.

Third, The game states its censored. Are there any mods or specific downloads that remove them or no?

Thanks!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi Guys, I'm new to this thread and have a few questions.

As someone who has no idea what this game is, I can guess its instillation process is not singular. There are several download options being part 1-3, a torrent, and 2 sections that go from part 1-21. Which of these am I supposed to download?

Second, I see the game is machine translated which is cool, wondering if there was anymore info on that as non-japanese speaker.

Third, The game states its censored. Are there any mods or specific downloads that remove them or no?

Thanks!
For the game only best is BetterRepack R15 from ScrewThisNoise ~ 68GB to download.
Here you find the links to the game you want (choose HoneySelect 2 DX on the left side).
You have 2 options:
- downoad in splitted packs (20 parts), for example https://f95zone.to/masked/mega.nz/5...nCxKHumHSuuvWn_YQoPradLGLlXtWsTgfloZzJnvVhiyY
- or via Torrent, torrent file direct from here (since R14 the torrent file is only for the game Repack)

I recommend torrent, the splitted packs encrease the danger to get corrupted files and you have more work to download and install
Working with splitted packs look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7289769

NOTE: the "Sideloader Modpack Studio" is a modpack ONLY to use in StudioNEO, not needed for the game (torrent file here )

General "install" (= only extracting .7z files) look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7591731

Since R9 the translation of the Steam version is included in BetterRepack, the game is english out of the box.

BetterRepack includes uncensored bodies, you can play it all naked ;)

Edit 03-24: Repack version updated

Last edited:

Mortaeus

Apr 16, 2020
I have recently installed Honey select 2 and I am having issues getting the sideloader mod pack to work. When I go to create in game and click on the cards i.e. any of the darkruler cards I get the following error messages. "Outdatedzipmod" some items are missing"

To resolve it I spent 2 days updating it through initsettings. The update was over 100gb and took nearly 24hrs as it was super slow, however this still didn't fix the issues. After some research I read that I needed to go into experimental mode and then update bleeding edge which I did and after waiting 12hrs to update another 30+gb the issue is still there.

Are the mods just out of date for the current version? or am I missing something?

Any help would be appreciated I have spent way too much time trying to sort this with no results.

Errors.png Fully Updated.png Mod Folder.png

JudasVada

Mar 8, 2019
Hello,

Can anyone confirm if the following character card from chernobog95 contains a weird visual texture under the eyes?

HS2ChaF_20201113184649936.png

This is within the ScrewThisNoise Repack. I can't tell if this intentional.

Is there a method of removing that undereye texture?

TheBoyar

Oct 9, 2021
Where do these "Water lines" come from? It istn't a skin overlay texture or some make up effect.

Oh and sorry I can't get the spoiler Tag to work. :(

HS2_2022-09-13-20-00-53-050.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have recently installed Honey select 2 and I am having issues getting the sideloader mod pack to work. When I go to create in game and click on the cards i.e. any of the darkruler cards I get the following error messages. "Outdatedzipmod" some items are missing"

To resolve it I spent 2 days updating it through initsettings. The update was over 100gb and took nearly 24hrs as it was super slow, however this still didn't fix the issues. After some research I read that I needed to go into experimental mode and then update bleeding edge which I did and after waiting 12hrs to update another 30+gb the issue is still there.

Are the mods just out of date for the current version? or am I missing something?

Any help would be appreciated I have spent way too much time trying to sort this with no results.

View attachment 2041860 View attachment 2041861 View attachment 2041862
Where shall I begin?

Ok, the Darkruler mods shown in your screenshot are deleted from the BetterRepack some time before, so you can´t get them via update.
Btw you have updated the whole sideloader stuff incl. the full Modpack Studio, which you can´t use in the game - therefore your update was so big!
When running update you have first to choose which modpacks you want to update and deactivate the others.
Sideloader-Update.jpg
Also let you show the update list, sometimes mods are outdated and will be removed from your game (you have to backup them befor starting the update if you want to hold them).
Coincidentally my old screenshot is showing some of your missing mods to get removed.

To solve your issue: despite the low quality of your screenshot I can see that obviously you had chosen a Facial Type that is only for a special character card and not for using in character creating.
All Facial Types with a character picture and a character name are only for that special character card, and this is including the mods the creator used for this card.
FacialType-Cards.jpg

Also these Types with "Do Not Use" are only for that special character card and useless for character creation.
FacialTypeof Card.jpg

Reactions: Velcrofly

coctus

Sep 13, 2022
Hi, I downloaded the game from torrent. I guess there's no installation, all i need is to unzip the zip file. I was able to launch the InitSetting.exe and I would see the menu and got into pool side. When I clicked on "Play", I kept getting honeyselect2.exe has stopped working error. What else I could have missed? Thanks.

1663128225552.png

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hi, I downloaded the game from torrent. I guess there's no installation, all i need is to unzip the zip file. I was able to launch the InitSetting.exe and I would see the menu and got into pool side. When I clicked on "Play", I kept getting honeyselect2.exe has stopped working error. What else I could have missed? Thanks.

View attachment 2042611
I haven't come across this before. Did you start the game directly from the .exe file? If so, try starting it via InitSetting.exe.

A few other thoughts that might help isolate the problem:
Does Studio start OK?
Rather than click "Play", try clicking "Create" to go to Character Maker. Does that work?

Murbi

Feb 8, 2020
Hello, I have a problem with the VR version of HS2.
I downloaded the game on Steam Honey Select Libido DX, I also installed the BR Pack (SB2 (Full Ed - With Sideloader Modpack)).
I have an oculus quest 2, I start oculus and Steam VR and start the VR version of HS2, that works.
But when I want to select the cards of the women, somehow they are not confirmed and I can not press start. But i can select the maps.
I think the button to select the cards for the women are somehow shifted?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 2042611
turn on the console using initsettings and see what it says maybe

coctus

Sep 13, 2022
turn on the console using initsettings and see what it says maybe
I turned it on and copied and pasted the console display here:

[Message: BepInEx] BepInEx 5.4.21.0 - HoneySelect2 (4/22/2020 8:34:52 AM)
[Info : BepInEx] Running under Unity v2018.4.11.7379119
[Info : BepInEx] CLR runtime version: 4.0.30319.42000
[Info : BepInEx] Supports SRE: True
[Info : BepInEx] System platform: Bits64, Windows
[Message: BepInEx] Preloader started
[Info : BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [BepInEx.Preloader 5.4.21.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [CultureFix 20.1.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [HS2_ExtensibleSaveFormat_Patcher 0.0.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loaded 1 patcher method from [MagicCarrot 20.1.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] 4 patcher plugins loaded
[Info : Console] CultureFix - Forcing process culture to ja-JP.
[Info : BepInEx] Patching [UnityEngine.CoreModule] with [BepInEx.Chainloader]
[Info : BepInEx] Patching [Assembly-CSharp] with [ExtensibleSaveFormat.Patcher]
[Info : BepInEx] Patching [Sirenix.Utilities] with [IllusionFixes.Patchers.MagicCarrotPatch]
[Info : BepInEx] Patching [Sirenix.Serialization] with [IllusionFixes.Patchers.MagicCarrotPatch]
[Message: BepInEx] Preloader finished
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader ready
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader started
[Info : BepInEx] 157 plugins to load
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [DefaultStudioScene 1.0.2.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2PE 2.13.2] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2 VR Custom Maps Fix 1.1.0] because of process filters (HoneySelect2VR)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Wear Custom 0.3.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2 Additional FK Nodes 1.2.1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [ChainLighting 1.0.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2, CharaStudio)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Character Randomizer 1.1.7] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [FK Height Adjust UI 1.0.3] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [MoarCamz 1.0.8] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2, CharaStudio)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2 Particle Editor 1.0.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2.exe)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Pose Loader 0.1.6.5] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2_QuickAccessBox 2.4.4] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Camera Tweaks 1.0] because of process filters (CharaStudio, StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [StudioCharaRefresh 1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Character Monitor 1.0.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Extra move axis in bottom right corner 2.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2 Studio Transform Orientation 1.1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2 Studio Voice X 1.0.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2 Studio Better Penetration 5.0.1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Item Layer Edit 1.1.0.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Map Controller plugin 1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [NodesConstraints 1.2.2] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [RendererEditor 1.6.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Character Sort 1.0.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2, CharaStudio)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Timeline 1.1.5] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [VideoExport 1.2.5] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2_LightprobesReset 1.1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2_StudioAccessoryNames 1.1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2_StudioMiscSearch 1.0.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2_StudioPOV 1.1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio MultiSelect Chara 1.0.0.3] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Scene Initial Camera 0.7.0.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Scene Navigation 1.0.3.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Animation Controller 2.2] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Animation Overdrive 1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [FK and IK 1.1.3] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Material Editor Studio 3.1.16] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Pose Tools 1.1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Pose Folders 1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Pose Quick Load 1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Pose Gender Restriction Unlocker 1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Custom Masking 1.1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Image Embed 1.0.2] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Object Move Hotkeys 1.0] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Scene Loaded Sound 1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [StudioSceneSettings 1.3.2] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [HS2_StudioWindowResize 1.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Fix Shader Dropdown Menu 20.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Invalid Scene Protection 20.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Pose Load Fix 20.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Studio Optimizations 20.1] because of process filters (StudioNEOV2)
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Extended Save 18.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [XUnity Resource Redirector 2.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Sideloader 18.2]
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.Resources and name GetBuiltinResource and parameters (string, Type)
[Info :Sideloader] Found 2836 zipmods in directory: C:\Honey2\HoneySelect 2\mods
[Info :Sideloader] Skipping archive "Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector\AI_UncensorSelector Base.zipmod" because it's meant for AI Girl
[Info :Sideloader] Skipping archive "Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector\[Female][AI][ddaa33]BDSM_BODY_ARM.zipmod" because it's meant for AI Girl
[Info :Sideloader] Skipping archive "Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector\[Female][AI][ddaa33]BDSM_BODY_D1.zipmod" because it's meant for AI Girl
[Info :Sideloader] Skipping archive "Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector\[Female][AI][ddaa33]BDSM_BODY_D4.zipmod" because it's meant for AI Girl
[Info :Sideloader] Skipping archive "Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector\[Female][AI][SAC]UncensorSelectorPack v0.31.zipmod" because it's meant for AI Girl
[Info :Sideloader] Successfully loaded 2831 mods out of 2836 archives in 2315ms
[Warning:Sideloader] Could not load 5 mods, see previous warnings for more information. File names of skipped archives:
Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector\AI_UncensorSelector Base.zipmod | Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector\[Female][AI][ddaa33]BDSM_BODY_ARM.zipmod | Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector\[Female][AI][ddaa33]BDSM_BODY_D1.zipmod | Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector\[Female][AI][ddaa33]BDSM_BODY_D4.zipmod | Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector\[Female][AI][SAC]UncensorSelectorPack v0.31.zipmod
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [MoreAccessories 1.2.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Modding API 1.33]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Skin Overlay Mod 6.0.7]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Uncensor Selector 3.11.5]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Mod Bone Implantor 1.1.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2 Better Penetration 5.0.1.0]
[Info : Unity Log] HS2_BetterPenetration: patched UncensorSelector::ReloadCharacterBody correctly
[Info : Unity Log] HS2_BetterPenetration: patched UncensorSelector::ReloadCharacterPenis patched
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Autostart 1.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Enable Full Screen Toggle 1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Enable Resize 1.5]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Input Hotkey Block 1.4]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Mute In Background 1.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Optimize IMGUI GC allocations 1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [BepisFixHS2 1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Catch Unity Event Exceptions 1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Runtime Unity Editor 2.7]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Cheat Tools 3.1.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Cloth colliders support 1.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2 PoV X 1.3.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Configuration Manager 17.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Input Length Unlocker 18.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Screenshot Manager 18.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Slider Unlocker 18.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [BGM Loader 18.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Message Center 1.1.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Character Export 1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Colliders 1.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Demosaic 1.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Dynamic Bone Editor 1.0.4]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Eye Control 1.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Invisible Body 1.4]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Maker Defaults 1.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Male Juice 1.3]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Material Editor 3.1.16]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Material Editor Maker 3.1.16]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Subtitles 2.3.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [XUnity Auto Translator 5.1.0]
[Warning: Unity Log] OnLevelWasLoaded was found on AutoTranslationPlugin
This message has been deprecated and will be removed in a later version of Unity.
Add a delegate to SceneManager.sceneLoaded instead to get notifications after scene loading has completed
[Info :XUnity.Common] Version of TextMesh Pro: 1.4.0.
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type UnityEngine.GUI and name DoButtonGrid and parameters (UnityEngine.Rect, int, UnityEngine.GUIContent[], string[], int, UnityEngine.GUIStyle, UnityEngine.GUIStyle, UnityEngine.GUIStyle, UnityEngine.GUIStyle, UnityEngine.GUI+ToolbarButtonSize, bool[])
[Warning:XUnity.Common] Could not hook 'GUI_DoButtonGrid_Hook_2019'. Likely due differences between different versions of the engine or text framework.
[Info :XUnity.Common] Loaded XUnity.AutoTranslator into Unity [2018.4.11f1] game.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Text Resource Redirector 1.4.4.3]
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.ExcelDataHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.ScenarioDataHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.TextAssetTableHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.ChaListDataHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.VoiceInfoHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.BGMNameInfoHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.EventContentInfoDataHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.MapInfoHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.ParameterNameInfoHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.AchievementInfoDataHandler enabled
[Info :Text Resource Redirector] IllusionMods.PlanNameInfoHandler enabled
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Who Is There? 1.0.1.4]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [GeBo Modding API 1.2.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Translation Cache Cleaner 0.6.0.3]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Translation Helper 1.1.1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Heelz 1.14.3]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Hooah Utility 1.2.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Hooah Game Extension (HS2) 2.2.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_AnimationPairing 1.2.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_DependencyLoader 1.1.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [BonesFramework 1.4.3]
[Info : Unity Log] BonesFramework: Trying to patch methods...
[Info : Unity Log] BonesFramework: UncensorSelector found, trying to patch
[Info : Unity Log] BonesFramework: UncensorSelector patched ReloadCharacterBody correctly
[Info : Unity Log] BonesFramework: UncensorSelector patched ReloadCharacterPenis correctly
[Info : Unity Log] BonesFramework: UncensorSelector patched ReloadCharacterBalls correctly
[Info : Unity Log] BonesFramework: Patch successful!
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2US 1.11.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [boopz 1.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Deformers 0.6]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Wet Accessories Fix 20.1]
[Warning:Wet Accessories Fix] This plugin is temporarily disabled because of some accessory zipmods crashing the game
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HeadBundleRedirect 1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HeightBarX 3.4]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [C# Script Loader 1.2.3]
[Info :C# Script Loader] Found 1 scripts to compile, skipping 0 scripts because of `scriptignores` or process filters
[Info :C# Script Loader] Running AYAYA_v2
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_BetterHScenes 2.6.5]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Configuration Manager wrapper for HoneySelect 2 18.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_CopyChaBodyMat 1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_ExtraGroups 1.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Camera Target Fix 20.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Adjust physics gravity to match AI-Shoujo 20.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Studio and Maker Data Corruption Fixes 20.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Maker Male Face Types 20.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Maker Optimizations 20.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Manifest Corrector 20.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Null Checks 20.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Resource Unload Optimizations 20.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Settings Fix 20.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Fix UpdateWet Exceptions 20.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_HCharaSwitcher 1.2.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_HLightControl 1.2.4]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_MakerAdditions 1.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_MakerRandomPicker 1.2.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_MakerSearch 1.5.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_RandomHPicker 1.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_UnlockPlayerHClothes 1.4.3]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_UnlockPlayerHeight 1.4.3]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Character Replacer 1.6.3]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Clothes Overlay Mod 6.0.7]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Clothes Overlay Mod GUI 6.0.7]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Drag & Drop 1.2.5]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Graphics Settings 1.2.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HideAllUI 2.3.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [KK_PregnancyPlus 7.6]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2ABMX (BonemodX) 4.4.6]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_ColorPanelX 1.4.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Hair Mesh for All 1.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Skin Overlay Mod GUI 6.0.7]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [FPS Counter 3.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Maker/Studio Browser Folders 2.6.2]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Remove Cards To Recycle Bin 1.1.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [MdgqBodyChange 1.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Gravure plugin 1.4.1]
[Warning: Unity Log] OnLevelWasLoaded was found on GravurePlugin
This message has been deprecated and will be removed in a later version of Unity.
Add a delegate to SceneManager.sceneLoaded instead to get notifications after scene loading has completed
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Additional Accessory Controls 1.2.5]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [AdvIKPlugin 1.7.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Ear Wiggle 1.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Eye Look Adjuster 1.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2ChicksDigMapModdersPlugin 1.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2TakeChargePlugin 1.4.0]
[Info :HS2TakeChargePlugin] Generating Default Ruleset
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Maker Jump to Selection 1.0.0]
[Info :Maker Jump to Selection] Jump to Maker Loaded.
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [MakerSortIconReplacer 1.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [Outfit Painter 1.0.1]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [SayNoToModChecker 1.0.0]
[Info : BepInEx] Loading [HS2_GirlsEntrance 1.1]
[Message: BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete
[Warning:Runtime Unity Editor] Vectrosity.dll is not available, drawing gizmos will be disabled
[Info :Cloth colliders support] Found collider datas for 14 items
[Info : Heelz] [Heelz] Heels mode activated: destroy all foot
[Warning: HarmonyX] AccessTools.DeclaredMethod: Could not find method for type AIChara.ChaControl and name SafeDestroy and parameters
[Warning: HarmonyX] System.Void Playboop.BreastCollider.OnDestoryWearing(AIChara.ChaControl) - Could not find method SafeDestroy with 0 parameters in type AIChara.ChaControl, but it was found in base class of this type AIChara.ChaInfo
[Info : PP] enable PlayPoop
[Info :KK_PregnancyPlus] Could not find HSPE.AMModules.BlendShapesEditor, This is not an issue, but you won't be able to use the BlendShape GUI integration with Timeline/VNGE
[Info :XUnity.Common] Skipping plugin scan because no plugin-specific translations has been registered.
[Warning: Unity Log] The referenced script (EyeAdv_AutoDilation) on this Behaviour is missing!
[Warning: Unity Log] The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'advanced') is missing!
[Warning: Unity Log] The referenced script (EyeAdv_AutoDilation) on this Behaviour is missing!
[Warning: Unity Log] The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'compatible') is missing!

coctus

Sep 13, 2022
I haven't come across this before. Did you start the game directly from the .exe file? If so, try starting it via InitSetting.exe.

A few other thoughts that might help isolate the problem:
Does Studio start OK?
Rather than click "Play", try clicking "Create" to go to Character Maker. Does that work?
They all have the same issue after launching.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes