Pachooley

Jul 27, 2018
Orcs generally prefer titfuck, so you will have to keep reducing your boobs desire (or whatever its called) to keep it low - this will force them to actually fuck you, rather than just play with you. If that fails, and theyre still reluctant... oh wait, nevermind. You would have to fight in hand-to-hand to actually try this. If you are though, you might try to bait them to counter you, if you use the wrong attack type in relation to theirs.
Damn, sounds complicated. Strategy rape lol

Reactions: blarg0192

Spruble

Jul 4, 2017

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
Since mods like image replacer are borked atm, which previous version actually supports them? Before gym/k-cup updates?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Subscribe Star post from Rem :

TL.DR : Sachinama only has the toilet, gym side job CG and Cut-ins to renew for the P cups, P cup DLC estimated to be complete on June/July !

May 14th 2024: Progress Report

Wow It's May, basically halfway into the year...

So first up, Sachinama has continued to be a boss working extremely hard every day even through out Japan's national holiday period, Golden Week. Basically only the toilet and gym side job CGs still need to be renewed for the P cups as well the Cut-ins. So it's looking more likely than not that the P cup DLC will be completed around June/July. Remember to shower Sachinama with all the praises every week on Ci-en and on Twitter!!!

As for me, I've extremely slowed down on board game exploration and playing last month. Oh! And I also went to San Francisco for five days last month, I almost somehow forgot about that until just now. That was a big event. I was actually thinking I might have time during the trip to sit down somewhere and reflect and brainstorm but nope. I even brought my Switch but I never ended up playing until during the flight back home went one of my seat neighbor insisted I bring out my Switch since the in flight entertainment TV wasn't working.

So the San Fran trip was my first time ever going on a completely solo flight. Up until now, I've flew a few times but each time I would also be meeting up with Sachinama at the destination. It was a very interesting experience. I always wondered what people mean when they say they are well-traveled or they've been to like 30+ countries or whatever. I thought to myself, what can possibility be more interesting out there compared to booting up the PC to play some eroges hahahahaha

I'm not sure I found my answer though. Because while it was very informative and interesting trip for me, I also went out of my way to socialize and engage with other people every chance I could to listen to their stories and experiences, which were all new and interesting to me! But I also noticed during the trip that a vast majority of the people, especially those who came with friends or family or mistresses or whatnot, usually kept to themselves and don't engage with other groups even when approached and given the opportunity. So are these people who go to like 40+ countries or whatever with their friends, what experiences are they really getting? I'm sure they're having fun or they wouldn't be traveling so much, and of course those fun experiences would immediately be shared with their friends or secret lovers or whoever they're traveling with. And of course not everyone who travel in groups just strictly keep to themselves. But I just wonder and I still don't have an answer.

Anyway, it was fun and interesting! And I almost died! That was... fun, maybe. I'm hopefully not actually dead and typing all this out inside a brain coma. Being a city boy, specifically a new york city boy, we don't exactly hike or climb rough terrain out here, and my stupid new yorker ass decided that I would be perfectly fine challenging a barely marked hidden shortcut path to quickly get to the top of a 450+ feet high hill. That was a valuable lesson on only sticking to the marked and public paths when going on trails, thank you very much.

Other than the trip and preparing for the trip, I ended up spending quite a bit of time post-trip reading up on some books! Specifically one series I would like to introduce as probably more than anything else, my audience is probably also a good audience for these type of books is Bruce Sentar's harem fantasy stuff. They were extremely easy and fun to read!

The weather is somehow getting warmer, and the sun is staying in the sky longer and that is all very scary to me right now. Time continues to relentlessly march to its own beat. Stay hydrated and stay safe out there everyone, and I'll talk to you all again next month! (Assuming I'm not in a brain coma right now)

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
god the unrealistic proportions are such a boner killer
K-cup is the original, P-cup DLC will be an additional, completely optional mega milker upgrade, and then there's the H-cup DLC already that loans the raygun from Wayne Szalinski and shrinks them tig ol' bitties down.

Tollgrassdweller

Nov 8, 2017
Hi there! Is there a way to get battle sex scenes with Tonkin other than titsfuck? The thing is that I have all desires higher than 100 and still nothing more
First and foremost make a copy of the "Enemies" file under data and keep it safe if you ever need to revert.

Open up "Enemies" with notepad
Tonkin is ID # 16
Find "n<AI PoseStart Skills:"
Tonkin starts with "1611" (orc paizuri)
Add whatever pose you want him to engage

Should look something like this "n<AI PoseStart Skills: 1604,1611,1612>\"
"1604" =BJ Kneeling
"1612" = reverse cowgirl anal

Careful that you don't add a sex position that the enemy can't engage in. Will crash the game.
ex. Tonkin can't do thug gangbang.

absintofuse

Apr 25, 2024
I know but it is still better than waiting forever for a dlc that may never exist.

Sounds like you want an entirely different game with karryn in it. I hope you'll eventually get what you want, though I find it unlikely to happen.
Something like that is lonarpg, but i dont know if its exactly what he want

4.60 star(s) 392 Votes