Jan 31, 2018
Having more options is always welcome especially for such a banger of a game that you can enjoy at your preferred size.
However,
I honestly think with how the game textures are mapped, It would have been better to direct the focus on more content expansions (like nurse!) or fleshing out current content (gym is too shallow imo).
Still,
An excellent game to enjoy!

menz0001

Aug 4, 2023
IDK how did i managed to find Saria Reclaimed first XD. But im happy that i found a better one. Ill be checking here for upcoming updates.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
damn it's been half a year and dev are still working on CG replacing :KEK:
do they have an ETA when they gonna done with this and move on the next project?

• Haha
Reactions: milkloliway

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
damn it's been half a year and dev are still working on CG replacing :KEK:
do they have an ETA when they gonna done with this and move on the next project?
If you look at the page just before, you can find the post i made for their newest subscribe star post but tldr, seems like it will be finished in June/July

Reactions: smilee2110

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
First and foremost make a copy of the "Enemies" file under data and keep it safe if you ever need to revert.

Open up "Enemies" with notepad
Tonkin is ID # 16
Find "n<AI PoseStart Skills:"
Tonkin starts with "1611" (orc paizuri)
Add whatever pose you want him to engage

Should look something like this "n<AI PoseStart Skills: 1604,1611,1612>\"
"1604" =BJ Kneeling
"1612" = reverse cowgirl anal

Careful that you don't add a sex position that the enemy can't engage in. Will crash the game.
ex. Tonkin can't do thug gangbang.
Just wanted to add that you can add the same skill more than once to play around with probabilities. So 1604,1611,1611,1611 will give a BJ 25% of the time and paizuri 75% of the time.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
If you look at the page just before, you can find the post i made for their newest subscribe star post but tldr, seems like it will be finished in June/July
thanks for the info, let's just hope they finally finish the project this time :KEK:

Dec 20, 2018
This game is absolutely fantastic, hands down one of my favorites. I know it's marked as completed, but I wonder if there's any plans in the works for future job DLCs/mods? I'd fuckin' LOVE some Floor 4 jobs, like pool/basketball/etc. Karryn in a micro-bikini? Gods yes.

Reactions: vieparlashah

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
This game is absolutely fantastic, hands down one of my favorites. I know it's marked as completed, but I wonder if there's any plans in the works for future job DLCs/mods? I'd fuckin' LOVE some Floor 4 jobs, like pool/basketball/etc. Karryn in a micro-bikini? Gods yes.
Sadly not, just scene remastering / adding versions for the giga cow tits Karryn. For clothes/skins you can find some mods that are shared in the dev Discord.

• Sad
Reactions: vieparlashah

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Have you tried using enemy skills feature of ccmod? Seems like error is related to it.
Lmao, you would have never thought what fixed this error, it had nothing to do with poses. It was simply a line of text that was stuck in my CC_Tweaks file, I opened it and deleted the text. Problem Solved lol

youngstoney

Oct 29, 2023
sorry if this was asked before but this game has steam api, can i add it as a steam game? not like a non steam game in my library but as a normal steam game. if i can, how do i?

4.60 star(s) 392 Votes