RPGM Katalist [v0.097.2] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
Yes, it's kind of a pain in the ass to find though. There's a girl that appears in one of the convenience stores at night and if you meet up with her enough random people will start shaking you down.
The one at the atm ? Just meet her a couple of times and it works right ?

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
The one at the atm ? Just meet her a couple of times and it works right ?
I don't know what you're talking about. I'm talking about the blonde girl that shows up in the Golden Street convenience store. She offers you a kiss if you'll give her money.

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
Anyone have a strategy to defeat Serenata? I'm trying to help Noo for information, but I can't beat Serenata in her shop. I've leveled up to 21 (probably higher by the time someone offer advice lol). And i switch back from fire to energy powers each match.
just put very easy and you will win.. if you put normal or higger you wount win..

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
Anyone have a strategy to defeat Serenata? I'm trying to help Noo for information, but I can't beat Serenata in her shop. I've leveled up to 21 (probably higher by the time someone offer advice lol). And i switch back from fire to energy powers each match.
It's been a while since I fought her, but 21 seems kinda low.

My main strategy has been to abuse stun and use Krystal mode to buff magic damage. Worked like a charm for me.

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
It's been a while since I fought her, but 21 seems kinda low.

My main strategy has been to abuse stun and use Krystal mode to buff magic damage. Worked like a charm for me.
I honestly don't think I've used the krystal mode. I may have to check that out. I guess I need to level up too lol. thanks for the advice.

Reactions: burnerbud

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
I honestly don't think I've used the krystal mode. I may have to check that out. I guess I need to level up too lol. thanks for the advice.
Serenata's puppets can be dispelled with one of the new spells you get from the incubus, forgot what it's called but you should have it, it's independent from energy modes.

Levelling isn't good since enemies scale.

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
Serenata's puppets can be dispelled with one of the new spells you get from the incubus, forgot what it's called but you should have it, it's independent from energy modes.

I do not understand games made specofically to beat their meat integrate complex fuckong rpg mechanichs and bsttle strategys

Reactions: skinnyj69

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023

well crap. I was hoping leveling up would help me like Domina and ToT games. Is the power called, "Curiosity killed the cat" ?

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
just put very easy and you will win.. if you put normal or higger you wount win..
[/QUOTe
I have it on very easy. nothing I do knocks her health down, and each time she attacks her health is restored. I fell like it is on hard mode, but when I play against another witch I can beat them.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
As much as I like this game it could really use some QoL improvements.
Like the ability to skip seen sex scenes, sleep through entire days, an autosave feature and have all side content tracked in the quest log. Also maybe make surrendering more effective at earning repeated loss events to reduce grind (ie. maybe surrendering 5x would get you a scene that would otherwise require 10 combat losses).
I dunno, as it stands there's just so much repetition in this game even though it has some great content. Just me?

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
I put it in a save editor and made the attack Stat super strong.

Ftlvrck293

Apr 27, 2023
I put it in a save editor and made the attack Stat super strong.
Use the skill to meditate on essences and then select kristal mode, you deal 250% magic attacks, get bloodcrust hatches (I'd say their the best at that point) or craft serenata's weapon (I don't remember if you can get parts when losin). Then use the most powerful magick attack you have. I one shotted her

Ghost Gaming

Mar 20, 2024
View attachment 672405

Overview:
The MC gets transferred to a new college following some mysterious circumstances.
After short he gets caught up by some students into taking part in a weird ritual...​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-17
Release Date: 2023-10-28
Developer: Tearycian - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.097.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras:
Guide -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2425818 View attachment 2425819 View attachment 2425820 View attachment 2425821 View attachment 2425822
How to download and play in Android please someone explain me

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes