KINKY.END-キンキーエンド/おこめのおとも

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sassone

Nov 17, 2019
bro i litterally searched this game for 4 days and no sites have it,maybe beacause its an dlsite exclusive no idea

hentacle

Sep 8, 2020
Hmmm, i tried the trial and got a bug or is it intended that the enemies just grab u and nothing more (no sexy stuff) even tho u lose ur armor .... U kinda cant die at all

sassone

Nov 17, 2019
Hmmm, i tried the trial and got a bug or is it intended that the enemies just grab u and nothing more (no sexy stuff) even tho u lose ur armor .... U kinda cant die at all
yeah is all made just to be a short trial to see a little bit of animations and you can't die cause if you do you will see an ending

Jurn_bews

Mar 15, 2023
i already tried that too so I think they just don't want player t be able to jerk off by just a trial ver.

Reactions: RobThom88

hentacle

Sep 8, 2020
Well i hope the game wont be too short. This pixal-art looks good and the controlls are smooth too ngl... not like other games (cough cough parasite in the city)

Reactions: Jurn_bews

Jurn_bews

Mar 15, 2023
Oh also how to buy game from the dlsite without using credit card? Im not from japan so i really have no idea how to use all those method the only one i know how to is credit card which I just lost it and don’t feel like it important for me anymore so I didn’t go make a new one but just disable it

Reactions: RobThom88

sassone

Nov 17, 2019
Oh also how to buy game from the dlsite without using credit card? Im not from japan so i really have no idea how to use all those method the only one i know how to is credit card which I just lost it and don’t feel like it important for me anymore so I didn’t go make a new one but just disable it
can you even pay whitout it?,i don't think there are any onthers tipe of payment

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote