• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Course I'm also sitting there yelling at my screen for Sensei to not just be a fucking fuckslug on a rug like "Mmkay guess I'm here now wee"

Well get used to this. Sensei's flimsy rules of consent don't forbid cooperating with other people's sex crimes, other than meekly saying it's a bad idea. This will come up again.
Spoilers but Sensei is kind of a bad person.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Are you sure that is it? I always thought that was about not providing an orgasm. :unsure:
The bad uncle state is controlled by the 'amifingered' switch, if set to true then you're on the bad uncle 'route'. As with anything in this game, your choices are illusions, choosing not to finger her just means you miss scenes and will almost certainly suffer undesirable consequences further down the line.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
The bad uncle state is controlled by the 'amifingered' switch, if set to true then you're on the bad uncle 'route'. As with anything in this game, your choices are illusions, choosing not to finger her just means you miss scenes and will almost certainly suffer undesirable consequences further down the line.
So is... Bad Uncle the Good Route actually?
Just like fingering Chika so I make Rin sad is Good Route too?

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Is it the... correct choice to refuse?
You will come to learn and accept that there are no correct choices in this game, only choices that will redline events or not.

You get one opportunity to turn Ami down in the early game, and it's binding. It redlines a LOT of events if you do, and fundamentally alters dialogue in many more.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So is... Bad Uncle the Good Route actually?
Just like fingering Chika so I make Rin sad is Good Route too?
Yes, bad uncle is the good route, no, bad homie is not the good route, the determination of whether a route is good or bad is whether or not it leads to missed scenes, as shown with red text that has been struck out in the event catalogues. There's no exact proof that missing scenes is a big deal but there have been several parts in the game where having missed scenes has further consequences and a big subtextual message throughout the game is that choices are an illusion, Also, Selly is a dick and likes to troll his playerbase regularly, sticking to 'no missed scenes' is the safest and almost assuredly correct path to stick to with no actual evidence to the contrary than personal bias and conjecture.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes