• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Oct 1, 2023
Yes, bad uncle is the good route, no, bad homie is not the good route, the determination of whether a route is good or bad is whether or not it leads to missed scenes, as shown with red text that has been struck out in the event catalogues. There's no exact proof that missing scenes is a big deal but there have been several parts in the game where having missed scenes has further consequences and a big subtextual message throughout the game is that choices are an illusion, Also, Selly is a dick and likes to troll his playerbase regularly, sticking to 'no missed scenes' is the safest and almost assuredly correct path to stick to with no actual evidence to the contrary than personal bias and conjecture.
I always assumed it was not possible to get every scene since some choices would let you see one thing but miss a few others.

I'm gonna have to ask from my brothers to share a completed save file with every available scene.

Qrash

Dec 24, 2020
I guess resolution was too big of a word to use, probably better be : I want to see the beating wakana will give to Osaka after their last conversation.
Based on their sex life, whatever beating she gives, Osaka will greatly enjoy.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is Osako the physically masochistic type of submissive? Maybe i'm forgetting something but i've always taken her for the teasing, denial, edging and bondage type of sub, if there's any pain involved it's fairly light, the first mention of their dynamic was a mention of handcuffs wasn't it? Not a whip or paddle...

Reactions: JelF547

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Is Osako the physically masochistic type of submissive? Maybe i'm forgetting something but i've always taken her for the teasing, denial, edging and bondage type of sub, if there's any pain involved it's fairly light, the first mention of their dynamic was a mention of handcuffs wasn't it? Not a whip or paddle...
Here comes the whip! (Boner on the Bus)
1715023191843.png
Whether Imani is a trustworthy information source is completely up to you though lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Imani is a riot - and I have now met Rika and she too is a riot. But man, give it up for Wakana and Osako - eesh, that's just like the fantasiest fantasy juice of all time in some ways - no wonder Nodoka has Wakana thirst.

manjak8

Jun 27, 2019
Imani is a riot - and I have now met Rika and she too is a riot. But man, give it up for Wakana and Osako - eesh, that's just like the fantasiest fantasy juice of all time in some ways - no wonder Nodoka has Wakana thirst.
Nodoka is precious, I really liked her character since her first introduction, and main reason for that is I don't remember any other character that is extremely smart, has a questionable moral compass and succeds over and over again in whatever they pursue, so she's a breath of fresh air

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
hmm, im still waiting for resolution of Wakana story, hope we get something next update
You laugh now, Wakana - but I will be there on that day and it will not be a joke.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How that will happen is probably a combination between Osako's insistence for her to have sex with a male, and her deep wish to save Arakawa from Sekai, while not being able to stop quoting Sekai's poems to him all the time. But that's just my guess.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I was curious about what each girl knows about Akira, and thought I'd make a list. I count on your help on things I might have gotten wrong or overlooked.

This is relative to Update 0.40, and the order of girls is how they're shown on the menu.

This was largely sparked by my curiosity about Niki knowing a lot less about Akira that one would expect, but overall I think the other ones are interesting too. Like Otoha being one of the few people that know about Akira's abuse, and New Maya possibly thinking he's faithful to her.

So far, Akira has been declared by 22/35 girls. Done stuff with 20/35 girls. And had sex with 12/35 girls. I think that's a lower number than what Pareidolia would like, but that just means there's more to come.

See my joke there? Anyway, if people point out anything I'll update the list.

Last edited:

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
I was curious about what each girl knows about Akira, and thought I'd make a list. I count on your help on things I might have gotten wrong or overlooked.

This is relative to Update 0.40, and the order of girls is how they're shown on the menu.

This was largely sparked by my curiosity about Niki knowing a lot less about Akira that one would expect, but overall I think the other ones are interesting too. Like Otoha being one of the few people that know about Akira's abuse, and New Maya possibly thinking he's faithful to her.

So far, Akira has been declared by 22/35 girls. Done stuff with 19/35 girls. And had sex with 12/35 girls. I think that's a lower number than what Pareidolia would like, but that just means there's more to come.

Ami revealed to Io and Uta that he had a picture of Wizard Uta, so I'd at least put them as (S). Also in Rain King Ami mentions looking through his computer and learning that he's "worse than everyone thinks he is", but that was a Happy scene so who knows if that knowledge carries over to the real Ami.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Ami revealed to Io and Uta that he had a picture of Wizard Uta, so I'd at least put them as (S). Also in Rain King Ami mentions looking through his computer and learning that he's "worse than everyone thinks he is", but that was a Happy scene so who knows if that knowledge carries over to the real Ami.
My reason for Ami being (N) on wizard stuff is that she says she tried to have sex with him a number of times right after Sekai's death, and that's not what he wanted. But you're right, she at least would suspect after seeing Uta's picture. And for both Uta and Io is surely (S). I've changed it, thanks for the input.

Reactions: derekthered56

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018

So far, Akira has been declared by 22/35 girls. Done stuff with 19/35 girls. And had sex with 12/35 girls. I think that's a lower number than what Pareidolia would like, but that just means there's more to come.

I believe Sara doesn't know about other people, so she is N on poly, and Wakana knows he is porking girls in his class, just not which ones so Y on teenagers.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019

Nodoka, and Otoha haven't been confirmed to know about Sensei's relationship with Sekai (unless I missed something). They just know who Sekai is. They also probably don't know about his Wizard stuff.

Maya (even pre resets) and Yasu should know everything about Sensei's past:

Kaori kind of seems to know whatever she needs to, and if Sekai is in her, she's probably comparable to Yasu in the know basically everything department.

Sensei has also seen Rin changing, heard her moan, and optionally made out with her:

Last edited:

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
My reason for Ami being (N) on wizard stuff is that she says she tried to have sex with him a number of times right after Sekai's death, and that's not what he wanted.
When did she say this?

I believe Sara doesn't know about other people
Pretty sure she directly says otherwise in her H scene, knowing both he's banging some of her friends and if he's with Sara. That this doesn't put her off makes her prime oyakodon material.

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023

Off the top of my head.
Chika is aware of wizards? She seems to fully trust him with chinami.
You have yes on Poly for a lot of characters that should be suspicous instead. The evidence is strong but they don't know for certain, right? Maybe I'm confused about what counts for this.
I think Wakana, Imani, and Osako should be suspicious of teenagers. I can't think of specific examples off the top of my head except for Osako who thought he was involved with Ayane.
Niki definitely suspects teenagers. Not only is she aware of what Noriko is doing, Otoha makes a comment to her implying what Sensei does with teenagers and she snaps at her and says she knows what she meant by that. Also Sensei confessed that hes done terrible things and she probably can put two and two together.

Ma1phas

May 18, 2022
Chika is aware of wizards? She seems to fully trust him with chinami.
He did say every possible option considered, so he's probably going with the fact that you can suggest a threesome with Chinami to her.
Yes, Akira then claims it was a joke, but even through her delusions of him being perfect, she took it seriously enough to freak out for a moment. It did feel like more than just reacting to a really inappropriate joke. And it does set a flag like the other 3, so we'll have to wait until that ultimately comes up again.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes