Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, unrelated, by I was going through the events trying to get Wakana's knowledge of teenagers, and stumbled upon what cemented my dislike of Osako:
Like, Wakana was very pushy, but she had the sense to not go this far, and actually apologise. Osako is just a fucking idiot. "your child abuser for 15 years can't hurt you, they're dead" after he straight up asked her not to talk about it, has to be one of the most callous idiotic things she could have said. In fact, that she loses sleep over her partner not being able to cum fast enough, and has the gall to talk about this lightly deserves a kick in the face.

Last edited:

falco256

May 27, 2019

Also, unrelated, by I was going through the events trying to get the Wakana's knowledge of teenagers, and stumbled upon what cemented my dislike of Osako:
Like, Wakana was very pushy, but she had the sense to not go this far, and actually apologise. Osako is just a fucking idiot. "your child abuser for 15 years can't hurt you, they're dead" after he straight up asked her not to talk about it, has to be one of the most callous idiotic things she could have said. In fact, that she loses sleep over her partner not being able to cum fast enough, and has the gall to talk about this lightly deserves a kick in the face.
tbh, I doubt Osako even remotely understands, all she's seen is what's written. But that doesn't cover the grooming side of it, nor does it give her any information about his emotional state, and from what was hinted at, his mother didn't particularly care for him, so his sister was probably one of his only sources of familial love growing up. Mix that in with grooming and it's gonna be a clusterfuck of a traumatic past. Because socially, it just isn't treated the same when a male is groomed by a woman. If a man grooms a young girl or boy, it's seen as sickening. But when a woman does it, well the meme "noice" often rears its ugly head.

That causes a lot of dissociation between whether it was good or bad for the victim. And this is coming from someone with personal experience of something similar. Because even now, and it's like 27 years later, whilst I know it was wrong as fuck... well I don't feel like a 'victim' so fuck knows what it would be like for someone who's in Akira's position. When it was his sister, who's now dead.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
tbh, I doubt Osako even remotely understands, all she's seen is what's written. But that doesn't cover the grooming side of it, nor does it give her any information about his emotional state, and from what was hinted at, his mother didn't particularly care for him, so his sister was probably one of his only sources of familial love growing up. Mix that in with grooming and it's gonna be a clusterfuck of a traumatic past. Because socially, it just isn't treated the same when a male is groomed by a woman. If a man grooms a young girl or boy, it's seen as sickening. But when a woman does it, well the meme "noice" often rears its ugly head.

That causes a lot of dissociation between whether it was good or bad for the victim. And this is coming from someone with personal experience of something similar. Because even now, and it's like 27 years later, whilst I know it was wrong as fuck... well I don't feel like a 'victim' so fuck knows what it would be like for someone who's in Akira's position. When it was his sister, who's now dead.
Good post but small point of order, Sekai was his sister-in-law, married to his older brother. It makes little difference but you said she was his sister twice and i felt like it needed to be pointed out.

falco256

May 27, 2019
Good post but small point of order, Sekai was his sister-in-law, married to his older brother. It makes little difference but you said she was his sister twice and i felt like it needed to be pointed out.
hmm good catch, dunno why I always thought it was a sister, that makes it creepier tbh. But yeah, that's probably gonna mess him up something rotten. Makes you wonder whether this isn't just all in his head, and that he went into a psychotic break after they died and then whatever caused him and Maya to "hook up". He seems to have real trauma issues when it comes to the R-word, I'm still about 80% certain he did a lot more with Molly than he thinks based on some of the flashbacks, regardless of what she says, cause she seemed far too eager to make excuses for him until she realized he didn't have a clue what happened.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023

For what it's worth, sorry you had to go through that. As for Sekai, I think the deal is that she wasn't just an abuser in terms of her own satisfaction, but it's heavily implied by multiple people that she had a greater design intended to infect others to see the world as she saw it.

For an adult and a child to engage in something like they did would already be wrong in multiple levels, but I think that in her case it was somewhat worse.

Wakana seems wary if not terrified of it, and it's not even if Sekai was there with them. They treat it like her memory was an infectious disease or something, which is bizarre if you think about it. This is just a girl writing poems, if you think there's an issue, talk to her. After Ami's outbursts it's not like this research could even lead anywhere, "you managed to find out her mother may have been fucked up? wow, that could really tells us something is up, if only Ami threatening to harvest people's organs wasn't enough for that already" lol - so yeah, at this point in the story, the angle about investigating to help Ami is weak imo.

i'm curious what the deal was with Akira's family though, why did her mother dislike him? We know close to nothing about them, and it seems like he didn't like his brother either. Which would make sense as to how Sekai managed to do what she did.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Being Chika's friend can be very hard. Just Yuno's face. Please watch Yuno's face lol

Do you know who Yuno is? Cause i don't know no Yuno... oh no no. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Moonflare

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
“The Art of Never Knowing” Rin character event from Chapter 2. You have to be a Good Homie with Rin for them to kiss, otherwise Rin will keep texting Otoha and Sensei just leaves the room.
TOP 10 most satisfying moments for me for sure. thank you.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Being Chika's friend can be very hard. Just Yumi's face. Please watch Yumi's face.

The mentioning of Yuno with Noriko present, made me a little nostalgic:
*Random Comparison Time*

Both Noriko from 'Lessons in Love' and Yuno Gasai from 'Future Diary' (Mirai Nikki):
Not entirely relevant, but definitely one of the more interesting possible inspirations for a character.

falco256

May 27, 2019
I may sound extremely stupid, but... Who is that another girl?
Nodoka, when she stole Yumi's clothes and then tricked Akira into going there, catching the girl naked. then Nodoka blackmailed her to get revenge for Futaba, and then sucked Akira off whilst she was huddled and trying to cover herself up. Yumi's a bit of a dick at times, but that was all sorts of wrong.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Can't wait for this scene to make it into the game...
That's actually probably not that far off in retrospect. It was foreshadowed last chapter:
Albeit, I'm going to have to laugh a little if it's another Molly situation, and Sana just decided to go play splatoon or something.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 294 Votes