• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
the sound when they do cow girl "loretta's first lost her virginity" the squeaking sound is missing, how to fix it?

Superflie

Aug 16, 2017
So can someone help with the game music. I turn it off but everytime a chat box opens it restarts at 20 volume. I dont want the music but i want other sounds so I don't want to just mute it.

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
Capture 8.1.23.PNG
Yeah! what Mofu2x said....So, How do we get a translation for this, and not the Acerola games that came out last year. (The ones where you work at different places) Specifically the "Elf Wife Adventurer" and the "Two woman in a makeshift prison town" .....?

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
CMIIW, but Kagura version using old Loretta game. It doesn't have Loretta voice and the old bugs from the game still exist hahaha.

Hopefully they give update later.
Hopefully they let this die, and we get updates to other kagura games (they could do remasters and blow this out of the water), or 'good' hypnosis games. (also why go a VN type of game in Renpy RPG!?)

This game did remind me, there is a good game out there I haven't gotten around to playing. Something like "Steam Punk Detective in a City"

Last edited:

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone saying she isn't voiced, go to options and turn Voiced Dialogue on. It's off by default for some reason.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
The previous one is a direct translation of the japanese title from a fan translation. The new one is the official translation. And thats about it.

Reactions: Diconica

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
another scene missing when in the final election days Loretta's urination scene it doesn't have pissing scene at all. I think we need patch v1.02 Desktop Screenshot 2023.08.08 - 06.31.50.75.png

Last edited:

hiddendud

Jul 25, 2020
what is up with avantgarge games? this game used to be called "busty elf wife and the premature ejaculator" but now it has a different name and my old saves dont work. same goes with "furry ear girls never betray" which was changed to "fox ear girls never play dirty" and my old saves dont work for that game either

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Just feel the need to rant about this... WHY THE FUCK DOES IT KEEP RESETTING THE MUSIC VOLUME SETTINGS? If I turn it off, then fucking leave it off.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
what is up with avantgarge games? this game used to be called "busty elf wife and the premature ejaculator" but now it has a different name and my old saves dont work. same goes with "furry ear girls never betray" which was changed to "fox ear girls never play dirty" and my old saves dont work for that game either
The previous one is a direct translation of the japanese title from a fan translation. The new one is the official translation. And thats about it.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes