• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

virio

Jan 17, 2021
does this game have nipple fuck/penetration or i misremember it for another avantgarde game?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
It is an endgame thing, they happen for each of the endings for Loretta in the CG's. If you want to skip the fanfare and get the pregnancy CG for yourself, I have a folder of save files somewhere on this thread that contains all the CG's if you would like!
Thanks for that info, and thanks for saving the time with the savegame.

So there's no actual pregnancy/impregnation mechanic?

Jul 25, 2021
Hey

I'm stuck where I can't access any new scenes until I get pierced and tattooed. Do I just have to wait until Loretta says she needs to go to Fabro?

Edit: game was being dumb. I went to the theater multiple times and tried to activate the event there and it didn't work. Slept a bunch of times and then it was finally available.

Last edited:

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.01):

Special Thanks to SameUser1 for the compressed version

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

ynefaayzr

Jul 7, 2018

Loretta’s Brand-New Job [v1.02] [AVANTGARDE/Kagura Games] [Tested Gallery Only]

Full save included

Thanks to Yuki-x for the 1.01 > 1.02 patch!

COMPRESSED for WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 260MB (~500MB Extracted)

- (updated link, now fixed)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Riva and Gabranth2

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019

Loretta’s Brand-New Job [v1.02] [AVANTGARDE/Kagura Games] [Tested Gallery Only]

Full save included

Thanks to Yuki-x for the 1.01 > 1.02 patch!

COMPRESSED for WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 260MB (~500MB Extracted)

WORKUPLOAD - (updated link, now fixed)
what does this version add?

ynefaayzr

Jul 7, 2018
what does this version add?
Never mind, I thought 1.02 is based on dlsite release. It's actually based on steam release by kagura. Can't see the changelog either.
Not listed, only tagged as bug fixes. 1.02 is not latest version either,
1707788947319.png

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... this honestly felt like the weakest release of this circle for their weird setting with their weird fictional Italy with kemonomimi, furries, talking animals and whatever the hell else there is in there...

At least, that's the case for me, since this is the 3rd of their games that I played, and it just didn't feel as good as the Princess game and the one with the fox-girl and the big boobed cat-girl duo. Part of the problem is, of course, that this isn't really a game, but just a scene collector. It feels worse than a VN too because there's not much glue between the varied scenes. On top of that, the progression for what happens with Loretta is too fast in a number of ways... but I suppose I'll put the rest of my musings on that under some spoilers later.

At the end of the day, there's nothing to judge this off of except the story and art quality. I liked the art well enough, but if art alone was enough for me, I'd never bother with games and stick strictly with untranslated CG sets or something. Don't need context to appreciate hot art after all.

As for the story, well...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes