4.60 star(s) 28 Votes

me130

Dec 11, 2017
This game is awesome! Good story, good art and the dialogues are really well written. I hope we get some scenes with Naomi too

Reactions: CrazyIvan83

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
Bookmarked this game.

Looking promising.

Will try it on version 3 or 4 when there is more content.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The MC has some glaring flaws....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tldnr: the art is great, the premise is great. the story.... yeah no... MC is retarded. his character needs a lot of work, and the character they seem to be going for for the two girls.... doesn't match their dialogue. they want a "We do it because we must." character, but is written like a "I do it because I want to, O shit I am being watched, ahem I do it because I must." character dialogue wise. i.e. feels fake.

The game feels like it wants to be a read and play.... but the character of MC, and the story around him.... is so annoying and cringe that it makes you want to just skip and view.

I want to love it... but the flaw just jumps in my face, I can't ignore it.

Last edited:

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
Just played through it, really good game, interesting- funny story and great art. Def gonna be supporting it. Cant wait to see updates of this.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Yo, this art is fantastic, the voice acting is alright, the story is pleasantly wholesome despite the spooky themes, characters and dialogue are likable enough, and all around just a solid product; good stuff, can't wait to see more.

Last edited:

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
In case anyone is wondering, there is no penetration in this at all. There's thighjobs, tiddy-fucking, blowjobs, and dildo play, but that's about it.

Reactions: James Eveleth

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Good art, story was funny! It's good writing that can make me looking for nuances of the character behaviour when they're looking to kill me.

patchs87

Oct 21, 2019
Just played it..... it is well done and has nice voicing acting. Went for the Smut, Stayed for the Story.

I would recommend it to people who like a good story along side there smut

Reactions: James Eveleth
4.60 star(s) 28 Votes