4.60 star(s) 28 Votes

ListfulLewdist

Feb 11, 2020
Interesting concept, and cool execution thus far. I'm already working through some theories on why the girls are going through with the ritual. I look forward to seeing updates in the future!

Reactions: ArtWitchStudios

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Interesting use of the "Time loop" concept.
I like it! i wish you all the look dev, the game looks nice and the girls are hot, (so does the story so far).
I have to say, based on some of the reactions of the girls i fear the way to get out of the loop is to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Interesting use of the "Time loop" concept.
I like it! i wish you all the look dev, the game looks nice and the girls are hot, (so does the story so far).
I have to say, based on some of the reactions of the girls i fear the way to get out of the loop is to
That would be sad... Really loving the dynamic they have together.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Me too. But like you saw the first night pretty much was a failure due to them
So i fear thats gonna be the way...
To me that's just friendly rivalry. Even in the end when they were competing, there was no hostility among them, just light teasing. The MC also survived due to him getting more comfortable around the girls and helping them feel comfortable enough to reveal their true selves around him.

Also, Naomi is hot. Hopefully we'll get more chances to interact with her during the next day. Perhaps during the daytime, when Theo is not so worried about dying from SUCC.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
To me that's just friendly rivalry. Even in the end when they were competing, there was no hostility among them, just light teasing.
Yes, in that we can agree, but i mean the "solution" might be that.. keep exploiting that, turn it into conflict. Like we know, mc is triying to survive (but ey.. that was just a theory, like i said, i hope its not the case).

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
This is REALLY good! Art is great, writing is great, characters are lovely, story is very interesting. No Patreon or Patreon-like? I'd pay for more.
They now have a ! It would be great if the mods could update the thread so that it's listed.

Reactions: ArtWitchStudios
4.60 star(s) 28 Votes