• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 17 Votes

hiddenkink4

Feb 4, 2019
Well BDSM is Bondage, Domination & Sadomasochism

Just D/S is not necessarily BDSM, especially if it's light D/S like in this game (it's not like the Madam chains the Maid to her bed and starts beating her with whips)
No it stands for Bondage / Discipline, Domination / Submission, Sadism / Masochism. Its a compound acronym and I personally would consider light D/S part of BDSM. Not all BDSM is whips and chains and the wider BDSM community contains plenty of folks who aren't into pain and bondage. It mostly is about power play, taking or giving control to your partner. I'm ok with the definition being slightly different here (altho a bondage tag would be nice) but in the wider context of kinky play this would most definitely fall under the huge umbrella that is BDSM.

To be clear, just being a bottom in the bedroom isn't quite BDSM. But this is more than just being the bottom its being the servant of someone else and there is a significant power exchange going on. Tbh tho at this point its semantics, the tags on this site leave a bit to be desired I suppose.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I just finished my first playthrough of this. I love it! The Maid (hopefully we can give her a name lol) is so adorable :3 Her reactions made me giggle ^^

I definitely can't wait for this game to get completed. I wish there were more games like this... but it's very unique! I hope the next update isn't too far off.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
...no did you even read what I said? Bondage is one part of BDSM and you can have BDSM without bondage. D/S is part of BDSM.
I think the main issue in all of this (not discounting anyone's definition) is that if BDSM was followed strictly, then too many games on this site would be tagged it, despite perhaps having minimal content in it. It's more meant to signify a hardcore fetish than any one element of BDSM. If you see a BDSM tag, you know you're in for some kinky sh*t, essentially.

hiddenkink4

Feb 4, 2019
I think the main issue in all of this (not discounting anyone's definition) is that if BDSM was followed strictly, then too many games on this site would be tagged it, despite perhaps having minimal content in it. It's more meant to signify a hardcore fetish than any one element of BDSM. If you see a BDSM tag, you know you're in for some kinky sh*t, essentially.
Oh yeah its an umbrella term and most things fall under it. No issue with the tags (although I do think we could use a bondage and/or hardcore tag instead of misusing BDSM) I was just put off by the fact that the dev notes specifically call out "Domination and Submission (not BDSM)" and I thought that was sort of strange.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
any footlicking in this game?
A katalyst/Domina fan? A fellow man of culture I see! :LOL: (Vhidna and Mary, respectively, are my favourite mistresses in the 2 games as well) Yes, there is a foot licking scene in chapter 3 if you make the right choices recommended in this post:

My understanding of the scenes gained through many playthroughs:

Room 1: (Endings: Boot Licking, Analingus, Cunnilingus, Pet)
Mouth Fingering: After handing over wine choose "Not really.", "But my dress would get dirty.", "But, Madam?"​
After licking up the wine the scene splits into multiple options:​
Choosing "I feel dirty, Madam..." leads to the Analingus and Pet room 1 ends.​
Lick Madam's Anus for the Analingus end.​
Lick Madam's Pussy for the Pet end.​
Choosing "I just want to please you...." leads to the Analingus, Cunnilingus, and Boot Licking ends.​
Boot licking happens when your stats are too low (I haven't researched the variables to know how low)​
Otherwise just choose between Madam's Anus and Pussy for the ending.​

Room 2: (Panty Rubbing, Fingering, Face Spitting, Anal)
Choosing to look at the broken vase or using the dustpan on it before Madam enters the room affects scene choice.​
After brushing Madam's hair the scene splits into 2 (then 2 again) depending on choices.​
Choosing ".... I'll be a good toy, Madam. Please stop spanking me." leads to the Panty Rubbing scene.​
Choosing "Madam!? Please don't rub my panties...." leads to the Fingering scene.​
Choosing "Please don't talk about my panties like that." continues the panty rubbing leaving the panties stained.​
Choosing "I know I deserve my punishment, Madam." leads to bare spanking.
From here the scene splits based on stats and if you used the dustpan on the broken vase.​
You either get the Face Spitting scene or the Anal Feather Duster scene (seems to require using the dustpan and certain stats) .​

Room 3: (Strap-On, Foot Licking, Receive Cunnilingus)
Splits into 2 then the first split also splits into 2.​
Choosing "I was scared in this room alone, Madam." leads to the second split.​
Choosing "I would feel safer, Madam." leads to the Strap-On scene.​
Choosing "I would be safer in your bed, Madam?" leads to foot licking.​
Choosing "I was worried about you, Madam." leads to Madam giving the Maid Cunnilingus.​
Also the scenes change slightly if you became Madam's pet.​
As you can see, the scenes tend to be a little bit all over the place when it comes to the fetishes they depict, (so it won't be a feet-centric game) but I found the game to be a really wholesome soft-lezdom experience with quite believable 19th-century-sounding dialogue and a mistress that clearly shows some affection for her sub. I'd say it's definitely worth giving this game a shot if you want a more realistic, mild and heartwarming femdom story for a change, but if you're looking mostly for a hardcore cruel mistress you should probably give it a pass for now. Cheers!

Reactions: Jegal Taek

Jegal Taek

Apr 16, 2018
A katalyst/Domina fan? A fellow man of culture I see! :LOL: (Vhidna and Mary, respectively, are my favourite mistresses in the 2 games as well) Yes, there is a foot licking scene in chapter 3 if you make the right choices recommended in this post:

As you can see, the scenes tend to be a little bit all over the place when it comes to the fetishes they depict, (so it won't be a feet-centric game) but I found the game to be a really wholesome soft-lezdom experience with quite believable 19th-century-sounding dialogue and a mistress that clearly shows some affection for her sub. I'd say it's definitely worth giving this game a shot if you want a more realistic, mild and heartwarming femdom story for a change, but if you're looking mostly for a hardcore cruel mistress you should probably give it a pass for now. Cheers!
ty my man :) for sure cant wait for next updates on those games (best games)

Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
ty my man :) for sure cant wait for next updates on those games (best games)
If you tend to like foot licking/worshipping content, also try Mistresses of the Forest by Greycrimson while you wait for updates - it's an amazing complete femdom game (in terms of writing quality especially) where most of the content is about feet and you have multiple endings with a mistress of your choosing.

Alternatively, you can browse through Aseratrix's Femdom Finder list which is linked in my signature - it lists I think over 100 femdom games, gives you details about the fetishes a game focuses on, whether it has alternative non-femdom paths, whether it's a VN, an RPG or something else and many other useful details, plus that it can help you discover gems you had no idea even existed! :giggle:

Reactions: Jegal Taek

Jegal Taek

Apr 16, 2018
If you tend to like foot licking/worshipping content, also try Mistresses of the Forest by Greycrimson while you wait for updates - it's an amazing complete femdom game (in terms of writing quality especially) where most of the content is about feet and you have multiple endings with a mistress of your choosing.

Alternatively, you can browse through Aseratrix's Femdom Finder list which is linked in my signature - it lists I think over 100 femdom games, gives you details about the fetishes a game focuses on, whether it has alternative non-femdom paths, whether it's a VN, an RPG or something else and many other useful details, plus that it can help you discover gems you had no idea even existed! :giggle:
appreciate it good sir :)

Lieths

Jun 14, 2017
the game is completed, is it worth doing again if we did it day 1 or nothing more has been added ?

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
There is still a lot to discover. You can play through the day several times and it goes in different directions.
Of course, more would have been nice, but I've already said something about that. :)

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes