4.60 star(s) 18 Votes

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Anyone else feel like some parts of this game give off a weirdly "unfinished" vibe? Like when you clean the trash right in front of the Madam's room and the camera pans as if it'll have a scene of her watching you from behind but nothing actually happens?

VerySusGirl

Jul 31, 2020
I'm not really into the whole possession type of thing, but I like the wifey ending I thought it was cute.

erikwfg

Sep 27, 2017
Epic character he is then.

Unrelated, it makes me sad this was so short, as it was original in how it did things. It wasn't bad. Idk about replay value, but it was fine going thru. I wish the dev had more stuff, Patreon seems to have nothing since 2020, not even this is on there. Sadface.

• Sad
Reactions: ThrowMeSway

riderin

Jun 18, 2019
Epic character he is then.

Unrelated, it makes me sad this was so short, as it was original in how it did things. It wasn't bad. Idk about replay value, but it was fine going thru. I wish the dev had more stuff, Patreon seems to have nothing since 2020, not even this is on there. Sadface.
Yeah he quit Patreon. I think he got dissapointed with income and had to quit. Sad really. Because he showed clear potential.

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
Honestly I like how they handled the niece's character
Like, they managed to make her mean, but not one-dimensional "I'm an absolutely evil insufferable bitch" kind of mean, and there's actually some depth to her personality and there's a reasoning behind it that makes sense

T3DP4XF

Oct 1, 2017
there's a turn-based combat system, a couple recipes to learn and ingredients to collect for crafting and game progression
Somewhat disappointing. Madam's Maid was perfect, I don't see the need to pad out the experience with busywork.

Randomate1993

Jan 23, 2023
Please do not. That would totally ruin the charm of this game for me.
it won't ruin the game if those are made optional, personally for me it would enrich the game and allow players to enjoy the fetish they love in the utmost form. The game has really nice graphics, settings, and art so adding fetish content like those allows the game to become a complete package.

Bladeline

Sep 21, 2019
I love the style and gameplay of this game it really captured me. Too bad there's not more of it.
Or does anyone know anything similar to this one?

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes