RPGM Naughtyville Town Revelation [v0.9] [Droid 341-b]

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes

aordd69

Dec 18, 2018
bugged out at 3rd time working at cafe lol, cant leave or change after getting told to have day off tomorrow

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
What an excellent start to your game/story. Emi is adorably cute, pretty, beautiful and slutty. I can't wait until she gets downright nasty and turns into a whorey slut. Want to see her start turning tricks in the bar and getting more lewd for the photographer. Her outfits for work at the cafe and burger joint should also get sluttier. You know she is already thinking of the neighbor with the huge dick and already wants it. The boys at the basketball court will get their chance too. Maybe, a little lesbo action with her bosses too. Hubby loves to show her off and put her into sexy predicaments, so maybe, at least at first, he will like the new wife until she gets knocked up by somebody else.
Please don't take long for the next update.
If you could make the letters/font larger, that would be a huge help.
I found no errors or flaws in this first edition, awesome!!!

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2021
Same...for a moment I thought this was some sort of mind-fuck psychological thriller game which turns from normal to crazy all of a sudden, thought this was absolutely brilliant! Then I realized that it was a bug.
You can still complete the quest as you spawn in the area in front of the sex shop and visit the building in the bottom, but still was kinda funny to see even though it's not intended. Not sure if it causes any other issues along the road though.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Gudil a bit late to facepalm, when i commented that about rpgm was when it was tagged as Ren'Py and not as RPGM, You should facepalm yourself for being late at it.

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
What is that intro, you are some kind of accountant but don't know you have to have some backup money when something goes wrong? That sounds like he just deserved to be fired... >_> Anyway back to playing, but this is like spike into the eye.

Alright... and now I tried to deliever food to the building in the map above meaty and the game restarted... (edit - not restarted, just intro played again, I was confused by the broken door for the second delievery, because when looking at the door, instead of the mission progress, she just says it's locked...)

I don't know... over all my impression is it's done as a fun project by someone who is just trying to make a game, not worst, but dialogs are strange... at least not too long and it's possible to get the story unlike in other VNs (which this is, linear story without chance to change it).

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 22 Votes